Green Bay, Wi Area Cakers - Need Wedding Cake 2011

Decorating By Peridot

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 1:57pm
post #1 of 1

I have a good friend at work who has a very good friend that is going to be getting married on 9/10/2011 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Future bride and groom live in DePere.

The bride is in need of a wedding cake but does not know of anyone in the area. Are there any GB cakers/bakers out there that would be interested in doing a wedding cake for that date?

I do not know the budget or the size or any of the details but I do know that the venue is at the Riverside Ballroom. My friend asked me if I knew anyone from the GB area that did wedding cakes. I said that I did not but I would ask on CC as I was sure there must be several that would be interested.

I already said that I hope the bride knows that wedding cakes are expensive and you get what you pay for. I also said I would hope that the bride and MOB would not fall over if they heard that the cake would cost $600-$700 depending on the size and what they wanted. I said who knows could be more than that. She said that she did not think so. I said - well next time you talk to her, tell her that beautiful cakes are expensive. So I already laid the ground work.... icon_smile.gif

Anyone interested?

Thanks

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%