Shallow Boxes

Baking By emilyc262 Updated 23 Jun 2010 , 8:06pm by KHalstead

emilyc262 Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 12:22pm
post #1 of 9

I've seen, but didn't save, a few pictures of cookies in shallow boxes with shredded paper. They looked like maybe 1.5 inches deep. Cute display for a set of cookies. Anyone know where to get these boxes?

8 replies
kimsmom Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 3:35pm
post #2 of 9

Papermart on line carries a variety of sizes and styles that can be used for this. They also carry the paper shreds.

GeminiRJ Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 5:28pm
post #3 of 9

Big River Packaging also has some wonderful cookie boxes (especially individual boxes with windows).

multilayered Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 5:49pm
post #4 of 9

Here is a link.... Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=16499&SubGroupID=16500&ParentGroupID=18998#16500

Lcubed82 Posted 20 Jun 2010 , 3:40am
post #5 of 9
Originally Posted by kimsmom

They also carry the paper shreds.

I've been wondering- do you place the cookies directly into the shreds, or do you wrap them first?

Lcubed82 Posted 20 Jun 2010 , 8:19pm
post #6 of 9

bump!! interested in answer

kimsmom Posted 21 Jun 2010 , 2:07am
post #7 of 9

I wrap them in individual bags because the shreds I use are for gift baskets as filler and may not be food safe, plus the grease from the cookies might be absorbed into the shreds.
Not sure if there is another type used for food.

emilyc262 Posted 22 Jun 2010 , 7:23pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks! The ones I've seen are individually wrapped and then it looks like no lid but wrapped- or shrink wrapped- over the whole thing.

KHalstead Posted 23 Jun 2010 , 8:06pm
post #9 of 9

what you want to look for are "stationary boxes" they are shallow and most of them come with a clear lid which is perfect for being able to see the cookie inside!

Quote by @%username% on %date%