Aussie Bakers.

Decorating By noahsmummy Updated 17 Jun 2010 , 7:52am by noahsmummy

noahsmummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noahsmummy Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 7:12am
post #1 of 4

hello;

just thought id let all you aussies near a spotlight out there in on a secret....

they are changing ranges..... which means... they are clearing the old stuff. icon_biggrin.gif i just picked up 2 lined piping bags, 2 tips, 2 lots of stamens a large angled spatula for around $10 plus the new stuff coming in by the looks of it is wilton. as usual half the shelves were empty, but i could see they were going to be carrying fondant and such and they also now have a broader range of tips. also quite well priced, i got a fondant smoother (finally) for about $5.60? the exact same was at "house" for $16!!!! and the one at spotlight was the regular price. thumbs_up.gif

anyway, just thought id share the news, i was pretty excited, still not the best range... but its getting there!... baby steps.. baby steps..lol

3 replies
pixiefuncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pixiefuncakes Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 7:43am
post #2 of 4

OOOOOOOOOh thanks for the heads up. I am in Brisbane and hope they are doing the same here - their cake range has been shrinking and shrinking, hopefully that's the reason. Anyway goodonyamate! lol

fluffball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fluffball Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 7:50am
post #3 of 4

Ooooh will check that out for sure! i've always been very disappointed with what they carry though. Always such limited stuff.
Fingers crossed thats changing!! thumbs_up.gif

noahsmummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noahsmummy Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 7:52am
post #4 of 4

lol yeah hopefully! i went down today because it was 20% off everything (even on sale stuff) so i was pretty stoked. but they have the really fine round tips now, more spatulas, and they were clearing out all that plastic rubbish they used to have to put on the cakes (yay!)

we should throw some shrimp on the barbie to celebrate. hahaha

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%