Found Disney Figures From Gumpaste/fondant Directions

Decorating By AngelinaMomof3 Updated 28 Aug 2013 , 8:04pm by SystemMod1

AngelinaMomof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelinaMomof3 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 9:59am
post #31 of 55

I'm not sure who resurrected this and was able to put it in the forum again... Amos, it's not my book, I downloaded it last year and offered to help people out who were looking for instructions. I'm sorry that something negative happened when you tried to get it.

I don't mind helping out but if you email me for instructions I may not be able to get back to you very quickly. I have 3 special needs munchkins and I don't get on cakecentral as much as I used to. I have gotten a lot of requests since the beginning of April and just got caught up yesterday. I will see if I can post the pictures from the PDF to an open file sharing site so that no one has to wait for me to get back to them..

Have a wonderful day!!!

Jaimelt76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaimelt76 Posted 25 Apr 2011 , 4:17pm
post #32 of 55

If anyone would like to PM me their email address I will send you the file. I am usually on here everyday.

SimplySensationalSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SimplySensationalSweets Posted 28 Apr 2011 , 8:42pm
post #33 of 55

Thanks so much for all the links!!!!

dittle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dittle Posted 1 May 2011 , 11:10am
post #34 of 55

Thanks for the link.

momandme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momandme Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 9:53pm
post #35 of 55

can someone please PM me these directions... my computer will not let me download it... THANKS!!!!

jem2131 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jem2131 Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 10:22pm
post #36 of 55

IF anyone can pm me with the instructions i would be soo grateful.. thank you all in advance !!

soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 11:23pm
post #37 of 55

I do not think you have to download...why don;t you just copy it? That is what I did.

Click on the page you need, this will make it larger. Second.-copy and paste to your word document.
If you need another of the pages, click on the arrows, either forward or backwards (< > ) The arrows are at the sides of every page, sort of light color.
HTH.

https://picasaweb.google.com/isabellaytiziana/BiscuitPersonagensInfantis

CIAO

AngelinaMomof3 Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 1:01pm
post #38 of 55

I can not email this anymore.. I don't have the time.. If you can't download it, I'm so sorry. I am rarely on here anymore. Like I said in my post in April, I have 3 special needs kids.. I don't sit on here like I used to.. I'm sorry.

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 1:20pm
post #39 of 55

Angelina, thank you for getting this started. I was able to download from the link Jamie posted and am so excited. You certainly should not be apologizing for not having time to continue to email instructions. I know everyone appreciates you finding this and sharing. God Bless.

AngelinaMomof3 Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 1:56pm
post #40 of 55

Thank you for understanding. I know people want to be able to create things and for a long time I was able to help but....life always has to come first.. Now, I'm trying to shut off the email notifications...

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 5 Dec 2011 , 5:12pm
post #41 of 55

ON the upper right of this page (in the purple background) you will see your username. Your username has a drop down menu, click on edit profile, there is an option on that page to turn off notifications. HTH.

Jandrian Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jandrian Posted 23 Dec 2011 , 10:49pm
post #42 of 55

Where to buy that book? anyone knows, pls help! Thank`s in advance.

jeartist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeartist Posted 23 Dec 2011 , 11:27pm
post #43 of 55

Thks so much for all the info. You ccer's are amazing.

KMKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KMKakes Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 2:18am
post #44 of 55

I am in desparate need of this book (disney character collection polymer clay). I have tried each of the links regarding this book and to no avail, I am unable to open any of them. Can someone please please please send me the downloaded copy of this book? Please pm through cake central or send via email: [email protected]. TIA

sing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sing Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 3:35am
post #45 of 55

Thanks for sharing!

KMKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KMKakes Posted 28 Feb 2012 , 5:20pm
post #46 of 55

sing: were you able to open one of the links? I REALLY need this by the weekend. I had this saved in word documents yet my Microsoft word crashed!!!! If you were able to open and download the links will you pm me the download please??!!!

Cbillings13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cbillings13 Posted 1 Jun 2013 , 3:51pm
post #47 of 55

Please email me the file, I need to make a pluto and mickey for a cake at the end of june and this would be amazing to have. Thank you so much!

Vanilla- Bean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Vanilla- Bean Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 8:34am
post #48 of 55

Hi there, do you mind sending me these tutorials as I am unable to download it via the link?  This is to make the fondant Disney characters.  You can send it to 

Thanks so much!

Regards

Stella

SensationalCakesAndMore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SensationalCakesAndMore Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 8:52pm
post #49 of 55

Hi Angelina!  I know it's been a couple of years, but if you still have this file can you please send it to me?  The posting is no longer available at the link you provided.  Thanks so much!!

shortnanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shortnanny Posted 25 Jul 2013 , 7:34pm
post #50 of 55

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SEND THE DIRECTIONS TO ME . MY GREATGRANSON WILL BE 1 THESE WOULD BE GREAT.

THANKS NANNY

Crazyparty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazyparty Posted 21 Aug 2013 , 8:21am
post #51 of 55

Please can you e-mail the pdf to me my email is [email protected]

Samb88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samb88 Posted 21 Aug 2013 , 10:58am
post #52 of 55

Is this still available to be sent, if so please can i have it also?

[email protected]

Marielijah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marielijah Posted 21 Aug 2013 , 7:12pm
post #53 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeladytx 

quote="AngelinaMomof3"]I know there are a lot of people who love the Disney characters. I found a pdf for polymer clay directions for making Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Thumper, Mickey, Donald, Dumbo, Goofy and Pluto. I have been searching for weeks for some directions on how to do these because I plan on making them for a shower cake for my sister. I hope that it helps those who are looking.
http://www.gfxworld.ws/index.p.....ymer_clay/

I downloaded from here and it scanned clean of viruses. The directions are in color and would be very easy to switch from clay to fondant/gumpaste. You can PM me if you want me to email them to you![/quote]
I have sent you a PM Thank you

Hi Angelina... I know it's been some time since you posted this but can you send me the link.... [email protected]

thank you...

AngelinaMomof3 Posted 28 Aug 2013 , 5:31pm
post #54 of 55

ADMIN: Would you please delete this thread? I no longer do cakes and had posted quite awhile ago that I just don't have the time to send the file. The emails were too much and some people were just rude and demanding. I'm sorry if they couldn't all download it from the link but a lot could. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. 

SystemMod1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SystemMod1 Posted 28 Aug 2013 , 8:04pm
post #55 of 55

ATTENTION:  PER THE OP'S REQUEST, PLEASE STOP ASKING HER FOR THIS FILE.  I did a Google search and here is a link to websites that say they contain the file you are looking for.  I have not clicked on or verified ANY of these links, so use at your own risk as they may contain viruses.  I'm locking this thread.  Again, PLEASE STOP ASKING THE OP FOR THIS FILE.

http://www.google.com/#q=disneys_character_collection_polymer_clay.pdf

Thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%