Selfish With My Toys

Lounge By sweettooth88 Updated 18 Jun 2010 , 12:41am by au_decorator_76

sweettooth88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettooth88 Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 12:44pm
post #1 of 13

Hi, my name is Aleesha and I am addicted to cupcake wrappers. There i said it. I have hundreds may over a thousand cupcake wrappers of all sizes, shapes and colors. My problem is I dont want to use them!! How silly is that, they are just so cute! I guess my fear is no one will ever sell another cute cupcake wrapper. lol Is any one else have this problem or doesnt want to play with their cute supplies?

12 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 1:20pm
post #2 of 13

I got help and now have no problem dipping into the stash. Sometimes I even mix and match!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 13

I'm that way with dragees...
I just want to look at them and gloat - but to use them?!

sweettooth88 Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 3:54pm
post #4 of 13

I seriously think i need help. I want to use them but then my heart breaks a little, and i just think what if this is the last wrapper like this on earth? I know its not but it scares me to think so lol my fiance thinks i have lost my marbles

dchockeyguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dchockeyguy Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 5:17pm
post #5 of 13

Watch "The Hoarders" on A&E. Or maybe just "Clean House" on Style. That might help break you.

kairie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kairie Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 1:21am
post #6 of 13

well, if you have several pieces for each cute wrapper then set aside one piece each for every design so at least you still have a souvenir. icon_smile.gif that's what i do when i like something so much, i buy extra that i can keep.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 2:26am
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7yyrt

I'm that way with dragees...
I just want to look at them and gloat - but to use them?!

I am so glad that I am not the only screwed up dragee addict out there !!! icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif HAHAHAHAH icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I just keep buying them and buying them.. and buying them.. It is getting as bad as my post it note habit !!!! icon_cry.gificon_razz.gif

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 2:35am
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettooth88

I seriously think i need help. I want to use them but then my heart breaks a little, and i just think what if this is the last wrapper like this on earth? I know its not but it scares me to think so lol my fiance thinks i have lost my marbles

how about getting a scrap book.. put one cupcake wrapper in it..with a pic of the cupcakes that you made with the rest of them !! AHH..whatcha think?

I also believe in feeding your CC addiction.. icon_lol.gif
http://love-a-cupcake.blogspot.com/2010/05/cupcake-wrappers-by-wrap-ink-love.html

http://www.paperorchidstationery.com/modules/cart/navigate.php/nav_id/792
http://www.intotheoven.com/Cake-Essentials-Cupcake-Liners/c46_72/index.html?gclid=CI_e1Z2KpqICFRYhnAodXzYPQw

and ulitimatley.. how to make/design your own cupcake
wrappers http://www.tastespotting.com/detail/57349/How-to-Make-Your-Own-Cupcake-Wrappers

i bet you hate me now.. icon_lol.gif

sweettooth88 Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 12:31pm
post #9 of 13

OMG besides a hobby caker I am in love with scrapbooking!!! Thank you thank you!!! You have inspired a monster! lol no better way to make me happy than to combine scrapbooking and caking!!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 4:44pm
post #10 of 13

Tesso, you are EVIL!!!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 8:39pm
post #11 of 13

Cricut has a new cartridge out with cupcake wrappers.

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 9:56pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggy2

has a new cartridge out with cupcake wrappers.

If you have SCAL, there's a lot of free wrapper templates that you can download. I just downloaded several. Now I have to figure out how to covert a SVG file.

au_decorator_76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
au_decorator_76 Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 12:41am
post #13 of 13

I'm that way with scrapbook paper! I don't like to use it because I'm afraid I won't find another page that cute. LOL.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%