I was wondering if anyone had some tips on using an inkjet printer. I recently purchased the ink for my Canon MP560 and I'm not kidding when I tell you I probably only have gotten 5 sheets of usable pages out of at least 50 tries. I've read online that it is ussually because the heads get clogged and to clean them but I wanted to see if anyone has been able to use their inkjet printer consistently. My scenario goes something like this:
1. Waste about 10 pages of regular paper testing the colors.
2. Waste another 3 on doing deep cleaning and aligning the heads.
3. Waste maybe 1 or 2 frosting sheets trying to print my first image.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 fo before attemtping second image to try...lol...
5. Between steps 1 and 2 on the second try, I'll attempt to clean the heads.
Pretty frustrating and I know people use these things all the time no?
I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Send me your printhead, let me steam clean it for you, I will test it with our cartridges, than switch to our Gold Label inks. You will love it!!!!