My Hubbo Met Duff :)

Decorating By HarleyDee Updated 15 Jun 2010 , 7:24pm by Loucinda

HarleyDee Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 1:10am
post #1 of 8

It would have been cooler if I had been there, lol. But he saw him in the airport today in New York, and got his pic made with him. Just wanted to share icon_smile.gif

7 replies
cakebaby59 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 1:55am
post #2 of 8

My sweet sister in law was in New York a bit ago to do the 25th anniversary of Cabbage Patch Kids. She works for the original creator...Zavier somebody or other and they did the celebration at Toys R Us on Times Square. Duff did the cake so she got to meet him and get his autograph...and bless her heart...she sent it to me!

Loucinda Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 3:59am
post #3 of 8

Those are both cool stories! I have't got to meet him, but I did get to have breakfast with Geoff and Mary Alice when they were here in Columbus - thanks to my great friend Heather! icon_biggrin.gif

mpetty Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:02am
post #4 of 8

God bless Duff, but I think I would be even more excited to have breakfast with Geof. Was he as quiet as he seems to be on the show?

Loucinda Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 12:45pm
post #5 of 8

Yes, he and Mary Alice were both just like they are on the show. He was very soft spoken and has a great sense of humor. She was bubbly and talkative - it was a fun time. (thank you again Heather!) icon_smile.gif

HarleyDee Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 8

I would love to meet Geof and Mary Alice too. They (and Duff) just seem cool icon_smile.gif

cakebaby59 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:57pm
post #7 of 8

My sister in law said that Duff has a real childlike quality about him...his work is like play for him...I think that's awesome!

Loucinda Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 7:24pm
post #8 of 8

Geoff and Mary Alice have that "quality" too. There were a couple of kids there, and they were soo great with them...and you could tell it was genuine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%