Logo Love :)

Business By ladycakes85 Updated 16 Jun 2010 , 5:25pm by confectionsofahousewife

ladycakes85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladycakes85 Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 8:36pm
post #1 of 12

I'm looking for people who want a logo.
I went to school for graphic design, but have mainly turned in the direction of cakes instead. However, I do miss that design aspect, as it was my favorite part icon_smile.gif I want some projects to play around with in my free time.

I need someone who isn't on a timeline.
I'm basically looking for a few fun projects, but am busy so you would mainly just be getting it when I got around to it, or got done with it.

So maybe someone who doesn't have an actual business yet, but dreams of one day having one.
Or someone who already has a logo they are using but are open to new creative design options.

This would just be a free service to you, but I would want to be able to include all the pieces I make in my portfolio.

If this is something you are interested in, let me know and I'll get in touch with you with further details.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

11 replies
melmar02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melmar02 Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 9:13pm
post #2 of 12

Hi Ladycakes!

I'm thinking of opening a shop in the next few years (so I'm not on a tight timeline!), and would love to talk to you about this.

Feel free to send me a PM.

kger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kger Posted 14 Jun 2010 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 12

I'm interested too! I'm still working on a name at the moment, but I'm all about the logo.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 12:56am
post #4 of 12

how nice of you!..check your email!

Jaime3679 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaime3679 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 1:05am
post #5 of 12

We have a logo already, but i would love to see what you could do. Send me a PM if you are interested. Our business name is The Cake Barn and we are also on Facebook. Thanks!

Kima920 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kima920 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 2:10am
post #6 of 12

I am using a generic logo from Vistaprint and found out someone else is using it too that does just cupcakes in my town so I would definitely be interested in getting a new logo. My name is Kima's Konfections. And I use turquoise and chocolate brown as my business colors. Please PM!
Thanks
Kima

au_decorator_76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
au_decorator_76 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 2:21am
post #7 of 12

Are you interested in working on something non-cake related? I want to one day open an equine training and boarding facility. If interested feel free to PM me. I'm definitely not in any hurry. icon_smile.gif If you don't want to go in a non-cake direction no problems!

cakes4ck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes4ck Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:28am
post #8 of 12

I am interested in a logo. Don't have a real business yet. Just have done cakes for family and friends. Have thought of 2 different names. 1) Christy's Cakes & Creations. Could use CCC in a design somehow. Or 2)Sweets & Treats.

LeckieAnne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LeckieAnne Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:55am
post #9 of 12

I'm just starting to work with a tax guy, etc to get home-based business started - but I haven't yet decided on a business name. I'll try to get work on that and let you know if I can come up with it soon. I'm just working on "portfolio" cakes now - so I know what you mean. Good luck!

MJTKNT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJTKNT Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:34am
post #10 of 12

au_decorator_76- do you want to move to IL and decorate cakes and open a boarding facility with me?! hah-- I've always wanted to do that too, but it's a LOT of work!

Anyhow, sorry to go OT ladycakes85! I have a dream to someday have my own business. I'm just getting into the beginning of it though, so it will be a long time coming. It looks like you have a lot of takers, but if you ever get around to it, I would be interested in working with you as well.

cutelove Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutelove Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 5:11pm
post #11 of 12

Im thinking of opeing a shop one day and I came up with a name but have no logo love to hear from you

confectionsofahousewife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionsofahousewife Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 5:25pm
post #12 of 12

Oooh, pick me! icon_biggrin.gif I'm sending you a pm.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%