The Stress Is On..what To Do?

Decorating By ranbel Updated 13 Jun 2010 , 4:36pm by MJTKNT

ranbel Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 2:57pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, I need a sugar sheet printed. Walmart does them, but the printer is down. Called yesterday and problem with new ink cart, should be up by afternoon. Called afternoon, still not working. Called this morning, still not working. Called different store, theirs is broken as well.

I don't use them enough to purchase my own equipment, but in times like these it would be worth it.

Anyone in the Jax, FL area know of a place to get one printed? Need for next weekend.

Thank you for your help

4 replies
cakes47 Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 3:09pm
post #2 of 5

Are you talking about an edible image?? I'm not from FL, but up here many supermarket bakeries
offer to do them for you (for a fee, of course).

ranbel Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 3:12pm
post #3 of 5

Yes, the edible image. Sorry, I forgot to mention that

cakes47 Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 3:16pm
post #4 of 5

OK, then let your fingers do the walking and start calling the markets in your area
to see which if any will print it out for you. It's common practice here. Good luck!!!

MJTKNT Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 4:36pm
post #5 of 5

Wow- I wish it was common practice around here. I called around and asked every store that had one in April, and they all told me they weren't allowed to print an image for sale without making the cake.

Anyhow- good luck finding someone. If you have time, there are places online that you can order from and they'll print it and ship it to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%