Looking For Tiny Butterfly Impression Mat

Decorating By mrsc808 Updated 21 Jun 2010 , 6:47am by mrsc808

mrsc808 Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 2:45am
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know if GSA (or anyone else) has one? I want to decorate a fondant ribbon with small - like 1/2" - butterflies and the ones on the clear pattern stamps are too large.

3 replies
ILE Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 2:54am
post #2 of 4

YES they have them ..i order my from there

egensinnig Posted 13 Jun 2010 , 5:10am
post #3 of 4

I use Patchworks cutters and make impressions with them - like this:


Really versatile since you can use them as both cutters and impression makers

mrsc808 Posted 21 Jun 2010 , 6:47am
post #4 of 4

Thank you! I'll go and look for it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%