What Kind Of Wire ?

Decorating By Teira1031 Updated 12 Jun 2010 , 6:10am by cupcake_cutie

Teira1031 Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 5:53am
post #1 of 3

Ive noticed for a lot of cakes people have stuff coming out of the top of the cake on a wire.... like for a 4th of july cake it looks like stars shooting out of the top... how do i do this? and what do i use? thanks icon_smile.gif

2 replies
tesso Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 6:10am
post #2 of 3

hi. welcome to CC.

There is a sticky on this topic in the cake decorating forum. Well worth the read. thumbs_up.gif

cupcake_cutie Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 6:10am
post #3 of 3

Here's a thread with the answer to your questions.

oops forgot to add the thread! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%