Whats You Favorite?

Decorating By noahsmummy Updated 12 Jun 2010 , 3:42am by noahsmummy

noahsmummy Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 8:14am
post #1 of 8

Just curious..

whats everyones favorite flavor cake & filling to make and eat?

mine used to be chocolate and rasberry cream mouse, but now everytime i get asked to make a cake.. its chocolate.. so its loosing its sparkle to me now...lol

7 replies
cai0311 Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 12:45pm
post #2 of 8

Lemon cake with alternating layers of cream cheese and raspberry filling.

I also really like keylime cake with coolwhip filling. It is a very light cake and perfect for summer cook-outs.

Elcee Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 9:39pm
post #3 of 8

My current favorite is a lemon raspberry marble cake with raspberry pastry cream filling and raspberry buttercream. But it changes with the seasons icon_smile.gif.

mamawrobin Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 11:21pm
post #4 of 8

My white chocolate cake with raspberry/white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream. Mmm Mmm good thumbs_up.gif

BeanCountingBaker Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 11:29pm
post #5 of 8

Buttery yellow cake with milk chocolate frosting.

I'm going to have to try lemon with rasberry and cream cheese, that sounds great too.

PiccoloChellie Posted 11 Jun 2010 , 12:21am
post #6 of 8

Sour cream cake filled with pomegranate-cranberry molasses and vanilla buttercream. Soooo good!

tesso Posted 11 Jun 2010 , 12:25am
post #7 of 8

are you kidding me??? icon_eek.gif that is like asking me to pick my favorite star out of the night sky !!! icon_lol.gif

tiramisu..this day..
chocolate that day..
raspberry.. maybe tomorrow
blueberry... yesterday
orange dream... day after tomorrow.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

see.. why limit yourself? icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

noahsmummy Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 3:42am
post #8 of 8

im getting hungry reading this.. lol.

i agree tesso, if i could i would make a different flavor cake everyday!! im only a hobby baker but i make cakes fro friends and family, and they always ask for the same things.. lol.. im feeling the need to burst out of my box...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%