Does Anyone Know

Decorating By tiggerjo Updated 10 Jun 2010 , 1:33pm by tiggerjo

tiggerjo Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 11:17am
post #1 of 8

how to transfer a cheesecake from the tin that it bakes on to a box or plate. I am asked to make these alot but am afraid I won't get the bottom of my springpan back. thanks for any help

7 replies
cakemom42 Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 11:27am
post #2 of 8

Place a baking sheet underneath before you bake, it helps just slide you knife under it :0)

Mama_Mias_Cakes Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 2:07pm
post #3 of 8

I put a circle of buttered parchment paper on the bottom of my pan. That way I can replace the bottom of my pan with a cake circle.

cheatize Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 2:17pm
post #4 of 8

I've placed a cake circle under the crust, on top on the bottom of the pan before baking and it comes out perfectly.

KSMill Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 2:51pm
post #5 of 8

I just lift the side ring so it is just above the bottom of the pan, tighten the ring again, run my knife under the cheesecake and lift. It has to be completely cooled to do this, but I haven't had any problems with cracking.

leily Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 2:58pm
post #6 of 8

i haven't tried it, but i see quite a few just put a cake circle in the pan and then the crust on top.

4AllenandMegan Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 4:25pm
post #7 of 8

I have a situation on schedule restraints. I ususally bake my cakes the day before they are due and decorate them the day they are due. What is the standard everyone used on how far out can I make the cake and it still be fresh?

tiggerjo Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 1:33pm
post #8 of 8

thanks all for your responses

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%