Where To Find Rice Krispies Treats

Decorating By Didiqo Updated 9 Jun 2010 , 3:31am by leah_s

Didiqo Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 1:04am
post #1 of 5

I've seen in cake shows they are using big blocks of RKT for shaping figures has anyone know where to buy those. Could someone give me the website where to get it? I looked into RKT website but they dont have the big blocks pls help

4 replies
PiccoloChellie Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 1:18am
post #2 of 5

Simpler and cheaper to make them yourself. Just make a huge batch and add some melted white chocolate for stability. icon_smile.gif

BlakesCakes Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 3:02am
post #4 of 5

You can buy large sheets, like at pastrychef.com (boy, they're expensive there), but not large "blocks".

You can put sheets together to make blocks, or just make your own.

I buy sheets at Costco or Sam's club cheaper than online.


leah_s Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 3:31am
post #5 of 5

I really prefer to buy these. Local grocery, Aldi, and Sam's. Just mash them together to form whatever size/shape you need.

Quote by @%username% on %date%