Things Your Kids Did That Made You Speechless

Lounge By mellormom Updated 18 Jun 2010 , 12:57pm by mamawrobin

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:18pm
post #31 of 34

michellenj~okay you win....lol That must have been horrible....but pretty funny at the same time

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:38pm
post #32 of 34

It was pretty funny, however gross. After she pooped up there she told me she needed to go potty, and just had some skidmarks in her panties. I was like "hmmmmm", then a woman came in with her 2 sons, literally screaming at them "What were you thinking, playing in the poop!" and "You never touch poop!" I said to her that we had it on us, too, and left. When we got back to the play area, they were kicking everyone out. Two little girls were in their pink leotards from ballet class, poop all over the front, lots of kids crying. The two employees were surprisingly chipper in their garbage bag dresses as they shut it down to clean. icon_lol.gif

Echooo3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Echooo3 Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 12:22pm
post #33 of 34

While eating lunch in a crowded deli, my 8 month old grandson was crying. My granddaughter 3 years old says out loud "what you crying about Zan (his nickname), are you crying because you have a penis?"

All you can do is shake your head.

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 12:57pm
post #34 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echooo3

While eating lunch in a crowded deli, my 8 month old grandson was crying. My granddaughter 3 years old says out loud "what you crying about Zan (his nickname), are you crying because you have a penis?"

All you can do is shake your head.

Smart little girl icon_lol.gif Just kidding. That is too funny thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%