Need Edible Image Help---Asap

Decorating By Brooke420 Updated 8 Jun 2010 , 7:39pm by icingimages

Brooke420 Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 4:55am
post #1 of 5

Hi. I don't know if anyone will be up tonight, but I'm in need of some help. I purchased the 2.5" circle paper, but I can't find a template to work for it. I tried making my own with a Printmaster program, but I can't get the circles to line up right. Does anyone have a template, or know where I can get one? I wanted to have the cookies ready for tomorrow. Nothing like procrastinating huh! Thanks for all your help.

4 replies
nancyg Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 5:36am
post #2 of 5

I wish Icould help. I'v wondered the same thing.

nancyg Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 5:43am
post #3 of 5

where did you get the circle paper

Brooke420 Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 5:49am
post #4 of 5

I got the paper from Icing Images. Someone from the company posted on another post I had about setting up my printer, and said they have templates. I should have gotten a paper with my shipment telling me where to find them, but either I didn't (or I threw it away). I sent an email asking for the template, but haven't heard back yet. Probably because it's the weekend. I thought someone on here might have an idea. I tried the Kopykake free templates, but I couldn't get them to work. Thanks for the replies. I'm trying to make a template on my Printmaster software right now, but it's a pain in the rump. A lot of trial and error...mostly error right now.

icingimages Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 7:39pm
post #5 of 5

Hi Brooke:
I beleive I answered you on Monday! We had a TON of emails over the weekend, but I do remember sending one out. If you order your circles from Icing Images, we have a free program that we can send you with instructions. I would post the link, but having the instructions as well is very important. So anyone who has our products and needs the free printing software, email me direct at

Quote by @%username% on %date%