Question About Order............

Decorating By Mindy1975 Updated 7 Jun 2010 , 9:17pm by Mindy1975

Mindy1975 Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 1:04am
post #1 of 4

Hi Alan....I guess I could just wait until Monday and call GSA that morning, but it said on the website that I had to call them in 24 hours with payment. I'm a little confused about my order. I submitted a pretty sizeable order, and it said that someone would email me with shipping options, which was fine, but after I submitted it with my credit card and everything, it gave me a confirmation number, and said that my order was a phone order and then said something about only holding my order for 48 hours, and then giving me 24 hours to pay for the orders.

I'm a little thrown off. Any words of assurance? lol Ive ordered from GSA several times before, but never this much, so the order has always just gone through with just a regular shipping charge.

I realize I submitted the order after office hours, so I guess nothing is really lost, and do have an actual order number, and I printed off my order summary and everything.

Do I just sit back and wait for someone to call me or email me? Or just Call first thing Monday morning? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

3 replies
Christy0722 Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 1:18am
post #2 of 4

UUUmmmm...I'm not sure but I think you may have the wrong website. I don't think "Alan" will get the message on CakeCentral. You may want to try again on GlobalSugarArt.com. Have a good one!

Mindy1975 Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 12:49am
post #3 of 4

I know, but they are closed. I just thought it was worth a shot, since he is an official GSA rep. I'm just very confused, and have never dealt with an order this way.....I guess you could say I'm small potatoes! lol

Mindy1975 Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 9:17pm
post #4 of 4

Nevermind! I spoke to them this morning! Thanks anyway! lol Just thought I would save the headache! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%