Red And Blue M&m's

Decorating By SuzyNoQ Updated 6 Jun 2010 , 4:24pm by cownsj

SuzyNoQ Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 11

I want to do the pie cupcakes from What's new Cupcake?, but it will be a pita to sort through M&Ms. Is there any where I can get them pre sorted other than ordering them from

10 replies
kimsmom Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 11

My Party City store sells them in individual colors.

lorilori Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 5:41pm
post #3 of 11

Don't they put out a "holiday mix" around 4th of July that is red white and blue only? I know I've bought them in past years - I would think you would start seeing them on the shelves, and they would be a whole lot cheaper than the colored ones. Those are outrageous!

Kitagrl Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 5:48pm
post #4 of 11

Michaels sells the colored MMs too, by the wedding stuff.

SPCC Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 7:39pm
post #5 of 11

the m&m's website sells them too but they are pretty expensive.

erinalicia Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 7:54pm
post #6 of 11

it's a heck of a lot cheaper to just sort through the m&m's. If you have kids, have them sort them out. Good lesson in colors and sorting.

eta: plus you get to eat the rest! icon_smile.gif

leily Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 8:08pm
post #7 of 11

look for a specialty candy store in your area. All the malls around here have them. They have the M&M's already sorted so you only buy the colors you need. (plus they have colors that aren't available in the mixes)

TexasSugar Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 8:42pm
post #8 of 11

Walmart sells some in tubs of individual colors.

leily Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 4:50am
post #9 of 11
Originally Posted by TexasSugar

Walmart sells some in tubs of individual colors.

during dinner i remembered this. our wal-mart sells them in the candy isle wth some of the other "specialty" candy, such as the hershey's dark chocolate specialty candy bars. They only sell like 6 or 8 colors, but i'm sure red and blue are two of them.

SuzyNoQ Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 3:41pm
post #10 of 11

Thanks for the replies, I will have to check Walmart, I am not sure letting my 3 and 5 year olds sort would be the best idea, I probably wouldn't end up with any left over lol.

cownsj Posted 6 Jun 2010 , 4:24pm
post #11 of 11

Our Walmart has the individual colors in the baking aisle. they cost a bit more, but when you just want individual colors, it's cheaper than buying them in bags and separating and having to eat all those brown ones yourself. lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%