Mtc Cricut Troubles *vent*

Decorating By Skidoochic Updated 4 Jun 2010 , 8:49pm by tiggy2

Skidoochic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skidoochic Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 3:52pm
post #1 of 4

I am trying to contact someone at MTC because they are overcharging me for the download. Does anyone know of way to get in touch with them? I tried email and I can't post on the forum until I am registered (unless I am missing something). No phone number I can see.

Also- when I am doing a search on here, I keep getting an Error 404. Is anyone else having that problem? I am trying to figure out to use my currently overpriced, waste of money cricut! icon_mad.gif I wish they would just give you an instruction manual like they did back in the old days when you bought a piece of equipment!

3 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 4

Try this and see if you can open a new ticket http://www.make-the-cut.com/Support/

Skidoochic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skidoochic Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 4:34pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Tiggy - I am trying that route too. Thank you so much for helping me out.

I am SOOOO stressed out right now! I have 5 graduation cakes, 2 birthday cakes, a wedding cake and 250 cupcakes to make before Saturday. Last night I did my first Bettercreme cake and it looks like crap and I made 48 cupcakes, but forgot to put the egg in them! When you do that, they just fall apart (just so anyone else who has a complete brain fart knows!) icon_surprised.gif I work full time and I was praying this MTC and Cricut would save me from having to freehand complicated designs on all these cakes, but I can't get any of it to work (I need to spend more time with it) and I am just ready to icon_cry.gif !

SO...thank you for helping me (you've helped me in the past) and if you are reading this - thanks for listening to me vent too! icon_smile.gif You must be a great person!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 4 Jun 2010 , 8:49pm
post #4 of 4

You're welcome, hope you get it resolved.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%