Need Bakery Help Stat! 2-Day Temp In So. Nh

Business By Swede-cakes Updated 3 Jun 2010 , 7:35pm by Swede-cakes

Swede-cakes Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 3

Hi CC'ers, We're in a bind here in So. NH!

Looking for someone for temp help for the next couple of days here in So. NH at my friend's bakery. Experienced hobbyists are fine. Need to be honestly truly comfortable and adept from cake construction to finish work. Multitude of cakes, wedding and party. Most are due Sat. but some for Friday. Assistant is out of commission per doctor's orders.

Can you pick up the ball quickly and jump right in at this bakery? PM me ASAP for more details.

*Edited to fix spelling

2 replies
sweetcakes Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 7:17pm
post #2 of 3

I hope you found someone. Guess this isn;t the kind of fill in work where you can just go to the temp place and have them place someone. For others out there that want experience you could let bakeries in your area know that if they ever need help they can call on you. or when their decorator is on vacation perhaps you could cover then too.

Swede-cakes Posted 3 Jun 2010 , 7:35pm
post #3 of 3

Hi sweetcakes! Well, I wasn't getting lucky with finding anyone, so I did all my own cake layers and four batches of bc last night in anticipation that I'd be the one helping out today. Sure enough...just got home. It was nice to help someone out who was in a pickle, though. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%