Large Storage Bins For Cupcakes +Wedding Display

Baking By dramasquirt Updated 2 Jun 2010 , 5:42am by bakescupcakes

dramasquirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dramasquirt Posted 30 May 2010 , 11:24pm
post #1 of 5

So...
everyone has been super helpful with ideas for my wedding cupcakes storage/transportation.

Does anyone have a specific underbed storage bin that they recommend? (ex: better seal with lid, can stack 2 tiers of uniced cupcakes, etc...)

Also, is the display of the cupcakes at the wedding my responsibility? If so, what have others done and recommend?

THANK YOU ALL

4 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 31 May 2010 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 5

You need to get with the BTB or her planner about the tower/platters that these will go on. They may think you have a display or they may have a certain display that goes with the "theme". Don't get caught with your pants down and "totally ruin" the BTB's day. You will never hear the end of it.

Brandee8011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandee8011 Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 2:08am
post #3 of 5

Dramasquirt,
I found a set of plastic see through rubbermade storage boxes to use for cupcakes I take to venues. As for the table display, I would be prepared, I usually try to find out what colors or theme will be used to match this set up. I have some samples of cupcake stands I made up and use for these events. The simplest I have done required using cake circle boards decorated with heavy wrapping paper and silk ribbon, then I used glass candle globes to stack each circle board on. It came out beautiful. www.fancyeventcakes.com Feel free to use any ideas you see.

Brandee Beavers

minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 5

brandee...love your website colors.

bakescupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakescupcakes Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 5:42am
post #5 of 5

I've use 'cupcake couriers' they hold 3 dozen cupcakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%