Large Storage Bins For Cupcakes +Wedding Display

Baking By dramasquirt Updated 2 Jun 2010 , 5:42am by bakescupcakes

dramasquirt Posted 30 May 2010 , 11:24pm
post #1 of 5

So...
everyone has been super helpful with ideas for my wedding cupcakes storage/transportation.

Does anyone have a specific underbed storage bin that they recommend? (ex: better seal with lid, can stack 2 tiers of uniced cupcakes, etc...)

Also, is the display of the cupcakes at the wedding my responsibility? If so, what have others done and recommend?

THANK YOU ALL

4 replies
minicuppie Posted 31 May 2010 , 3:55pm
post #2 of 5

You need to get with the BTB or her planner about the tower/platters that these will go on. They may think you have a display or they may have a certain display that goes with the "theme". Don't get caught with your pants down and "totally ruin" the BTB's day. You will never hear the end of it.

Brandee8011 Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 2:08am
post #3 of 5

Dramasquirt,
I found a set of plastic see through rubbermade storage boxes to use for cupcakes I take to venues. As for the table display, I would be prepared, I usually try to find out what colors or theme will be used to match this set up. I have some samples of cupcake stands I made up and use for these events. The simplest I have done required using cake circle boards decorated with heavy wrapping paper and silk ribbon, then I used glass candle globes to stack each circle board on. It came out beautiful. www.fancyeventcakes.com Feel free to use any ideas you see.

Brandee Beavers

minicuppie Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 5

brandee...love your website colors.

bakescupcakes Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 5:42am
post #5 of 5

I've use 'cupcake couriers' they hold 3 dozen cupcakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%