2 Color Bc

Decorating By ninatat Updated 29 May 2010 , 7:36pm by bakingpw

ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 28 May 2010 , 10:06pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all, i've tried different way, i've put 2 different color saran wrapped bc and put in bag and pulled the saran wrap out, noticed i needed to use less of one color, then i've put colors in with long spatula and i do use less of one color right that was really messy i like a good amount in the bag when doing cupcakes ? and i tried the color gel on the side of the bag but i think i put in to thick, sooo i'm not sure is the best way, i tried the saran wrap method and the bc method on these, help
LL

4 replies
ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 28 May 2010 , 10:07pm
post #2 of 5

i love this tip 869 see the on one the upper right almost right lol

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 29 May 2010 , 2:55pm
post #3 of 5

I always have problems with this also....I find it frustrating....Ive done the different colors and get mine like yours, Ive done the stripping in the bag, and I get a good color maybe the first 2-3 times then after that no color....

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 29 May 2010 , 7:36pm
post #4 of 5

The easiest way to get this effect: holding the bag on the side, spread half of tinted buttercream down one half of the bag. Add white buttercream or other color down the other side of bag. It's not difficult is is much more consistent than striping the bag. Good luck!

bakingpw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingpw Posted 29 May 2010 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 5

The easiest way to get this effect: holding the bag on the side, spread half of tinted buttercream down one half of the bag. Add white buttercream or other color down the other side of bag. It's not difficult is is much more consistent than striping the bag. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%