Pick A Flavor?

Lounge By TexasSugar Updated 27 May 2010 , 8:29pm by TexasSugar

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 May 2010 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 5

I'm doing an ice cream cake for my nephew, and now I'm stuck on what flavors sound the best. They all sound good to me and my nephew is unavailable to ask, and I need to get a plan of action so I can make my shopping list.

My thoughts are:

Oreo: Layers of vanilla and oreo ice cream with a layer or two of crushed oreos and maybe oreos pressed around the outside.

Reeses: Chocolate ice cream with chopped Reese's cup layers and maybe fudge ice cream topping.

Brownie: Layer of brownie or browie crumbs with layers of vanilla ice cream and fudge ice cream topping.

Yummy Goodness: Chocolate/vanilla ice cream with layers of caramel and fudge ice cream topping

Or maybe a combination of the Brownie and the last one???

4 replies
jdelaney81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelaney81 Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:03pm
post #2 of 5

Yummy! They all sound very good, but I think I like the brownie options best. But any of them could be made with a brownie layer... icon_biggrin.gif

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:13pm
post #3 of 5

How about for the Reeses - peanut butter ice cream layered with chopped reeses cups and fudge topping? I'm with jdelaney - love anything with brownies!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:20pm
post #4 of 5

i personally would like a huge chunk of the oreo one ANd the yummy goodness one, maybe even with an extra little drizzle of caramel on top!! Thank you!! lol

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 May 2010 , 8:29pm
post #5 of 5

Okay got to talk to B-day boy for a second. He said chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Only one that kicks out of the running is the reeses. Hmmm!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%