My New Cake Purse And Wallet!!

Lounge By Loucinda Updated 5 Jun 2010 , 2:06am by aej6

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 27 May 2010 , 12:35pm
post #1 of 18

If you all have not seen the work of sugarshack's neice, Christian Marie ( http://christianmarie.com/confection.html ) Check it out!! She just sent me the pics of the purse and wallet that I ordered from her. I can't wait to get them here - they are my 50th birthday presents from my DH. I am going to try to stick the links here so you can see how great the quality and how adorable they are!

Here are the pics of them she sent this morning:

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f263/Quadcrew/Cake%20pictures%20with%20odds%20and%20ends%20starting%20May%202010/

17 replies
Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 27 May 2010 , 12:45pm
post #2 of 18

Beautiful! I'm having trouble deciding which one to order. Let us know how you like them. thumbs_up.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 29 May 2010 , 6:49am
post #3 of 18

OMG I love them both! I have that purse in a non cake print and I adore it, the wallet too. The quality of her stuff is amazing!!!

Check her out, she added new stuff.... and aprons and tool rolls are in the way. I am so proud of her!

http://christianmarie.com/confection.html

( free shipping code: sugared)... use at checkout, (Sugared is not affiliated in any way other than moral support.....)

Adevag Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adevag Posted 29 May 2010 , 2:51pm
post #4 of 18

Oh, these are so cute! I love them all and will definitely order some. I just bookmarked the page. Thanks for sharing!

Loucinda Posted 30 May 2010 , 1:28am
post #5 of 18

Uh oh.....tool rolls, the little old ladies from LA ICES made some of those and I have been dying to find one. (BK Ryder had one in one of the classes I took from him, and he told me that is who made it for him) I will have to have one of those for sure. icon_biggrin.gif

sugarshack Posted 30 May 2010 , 1:35am
post #6 of 18

yeah i am getting a tool roll for sure. I am a trainwreck when I travel to teach... tool chaos!

tavyheather Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tavyheather Posted 30 May 2010 , 4:37am
post #7 of 18

HAhahaha I read it wrong, thought that was a purse cake...I was almost in shock.....

Loucinda Posted 30 May 2010 , 11:20pm
post #8 of 18

Sharon, how is your eye glass collection holding out, need more yet? icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Posted 31 May 2010 , 12:04am
post #9 of 18

oh u luvy, you are so sweet! I am still good thank you!!! ( i might have to go prescrition soon, UGH!)

Loucinda Posted 31 May 2010 , 12:39pm
post #10 of 18

Hey, mention to Christian Marie that we need eyeglass holders to go with our conrection collection too..... icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

sugarshack Posted 31 May 2010 , 5:38pm
post #11 of 18

i will!

Loucinda Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 10:20pm
post #12 of 18

I received my new purse and wallet today! There was a sweet surprise with it, a chocolate cake clutch change purse too! icon_biggrin.gif The items are SO NICE.....very precise work, they are amazing! I can't wait to order a tool roll and eyeglass holder now too.

If you haven't checked her items out, do so - they are fantastic! I am now the proud owner of a one of a kind beautiful purse! thumbs_up.gif

Thank you Christian Marie, and thank you Sharon for introducing her to us!

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 12:55am
post #13 of 18

What are these purses and wallets made out of? Cotton fabric? Are they coated or lined with something to make them durable and have some type of shape? Or are they soft and floppy with no structure?

They look cute but I wonder how they would hold up to everyday use.

Thanks

sugarshack Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 1:15am
post #14 of 18

Christian will be happy to answer the technical questions through her site, but I can tell you they are all lined. The purse I have holds its own shape and is not floppy at all. All side seems have cording, and it all looks very well made to me. I also have a snap wallet that is flexible yes, made of fabric, but I would not call it floppy.

HTH

Loucinda Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 1:15am
post #15 of 18

They are fabric, but they are not "floppy" - at least the style I chose isn't. I am going to use some scotchguard on it since mine is a light colored fabric. I am very pleased with mine - and if/when it wears out, I will buy another one. icon_smile.gif

sugarshack Posted 4 Jun 2010 , 9:36pm
post #16 of 18

NEW ITEMS!

coin purses and eyeglass pouches!!

http://christianmarie.com/confection.html

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 1:57am
post #17 of 18

Sharon please let us know if/when she adds aprons, I'd love that. I bet my WeeOne would love one of those coin purses.

aej6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aej6 Posted 5 Jun 2010 , 2:06am
post #18 of 18

I LOVE the eyeglass pouches!! Struggling to pick just one!
Would love to see a coupon holder in this design as well! (Love my coupons; need a good holder/folder)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%