Omg...i'm Pregnant!!!

Lounge By KKC Updated 1 Jun 2010 , 3:14am by kairie

KKC Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 21

Good afternoon everyone,

I just found out today that I am 3 months preggers icon_eek.gif Completely unexpected. I don't know if some of you read my last post about cake decorating "No longer being theraputic". Well I had mentioned that I blacked out while in the middle of the cake and now I know why. Whats bad is that I was on a "lifestyle change (diet)" and had lost 26 pounds. This will be my second child ( i have an 8 year old son) and my hubby and son are so excited. They are waiting on me hand and foot and I love it icon_lol.gif I'm going to milk this for everything its worth icon_wink.gif

KKC

20 replies
Minstrelmiss Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 21

CONGRATULATIONS!

Enchantedcakes Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 21

My kids are 7 years apart and I love that my son is old enough to help out. He is now 10 and she is 3. He reads to her and can make her lunch while I am working it is great. I did however have to buy all new stuff as my DH and I were not expecting to have a second child and we had nothing baby related when I got pregnant. But hey thats what baby showers are for, and since it was a girl we got tons of stuff from a relative who had, had a baby girl the year before.

KKC Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:30pm
post #4 of 21

Thank you!!! My son and hubby both want a BOY...as long as its healthy it really doesn't matter what we have. I'm just so excited because we've been trying for so long and as soon as i started losing weight it happened...a very unexpected blessing!!!

princesssalamander Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:33pm
post #5 of 21

awwww, that's lovely!! congratulations xx

mamawrobin Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:35pm
post #6 of 21

Congratulations!!

JulieMN Posted 26 May 2010 , 9:43pm
post #7 of 21

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

FullMoonRanch Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:10am
post #8 of 21

Congratulations!! It sure was a 'life-style change diet'!! Wishing you and your family the best icon_smile.gif

icingimages Posted 27 May 2010 , 10:30am
post #9 of 21

Congrats....kids are awesome! And yes, milk it...they are the ones who will be teaching this next child how to take care of others.

Jenteach Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:11pm
post #10 of 21

Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months (well, I guess 6 more for you icon_lol.gif ) and a happy and healthy baby! All the best,

Jen

hilly Posted 27 May 2010 , 1:24pm
post #11 of 21

Congrats! What a great surprise!

kellyanne1981 Posted 27 May 2010 , 7:59pm
post #12 of 21

congratulations sweetheart xxx

mim1106 Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:04pm
post #13 of 21

Congratulations!! What a blessing!!

heddahope Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:12pm
post #14 of 21

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

marthajo1 Posted 27 May 2010 , 9:14pm
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMoonRanch

Congratulations!! It sure was a 'life-style change diet'!! Wishing you and your family the best icon_smile.gif

LOL!

Best wishes! See you made it through the first hard months and didn't even know you were pregnant! The rest should be "CAKE"!! icon_biggrin.gif

Blessings!

KKC Posted 28 May 2010 , 3:15am
post #16 of 21

Thanks everyone for the well wishes...i really appreciate them. I am on cloud 9 right now and my hubby is doing the dishes and folding the laundry...I SO LOVE THIS icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tesso Posted 28 May 2010 , 4:28am
post #17 of 21

Congratulations!! i am so happy for you !! You'll have to let us know if it's a boy or girl when you find out. icon_biggrin.gif

letem_eat_cakes Posted 31 May 2010 , 7:40am
post #18 of 21

Congratulations! You are so lucky you flew through the first three months. I am still there and very sick. Good Luck with the rest and Congrats again.

KKC Posted 31 May 2010 , 7:09pm
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by letem_eat_cakes

Congratulations! You are so lucky you flew through the first three months. I am still there and very sick. Good Luck with the rest and Congrats again.

Thank you...Congratulations to you also!!! The only thing was hard for me was the fact that I love perfume and now I cannot take the smell of even my favorite perfume. Thank goodness for no morning sickness. I just get a little dizzy but it could be from the Miami heat. Aside from that and being tired all the time, i'm doing pretty good!!!

Tesso, thank you so much. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. My husband and son doesn't want any girls lol...

prterrell Posted 31 May 2010 , 10:18pm
post #20 of 21

Congrats. Most likely the weight loss triggered your body to start ovulating again or to ovulate more regularly. You are so lucky that you are able to have children. I know you will treasure both your son and new baby!

kairie Posted 1 Jun 2010 , 3:14am
post #21 of 21

oh my! congratulations! hopefully the baby's health is not affected with diet plan you had. best wishes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%