Please Help Me Find Picture

Decorating By psurrette Updated 26 May 2010 , 10:21pm by 7yyrt

psurrette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
psurrette Posted 26 May 2010 , 5:15pm
post #1 of 8

of a round 3 tier wedding cake with roses that is taken in black and white. roses on the top with scroll work on sides and single roses placed around cake. you really cant see the cake too well because the front of it is really bright looking. you can see mostly the left side of the cake and windows behind it.
A customer brought me the picture and she loves the cake but I cant see it enough.
THank you

7 replies
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 26 May 2010 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 8

Is this it? http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1405218
3 tiers, scroll work, roses on top, single roses on the side, windows. It's in color, though.

smokeysmokerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smokeysmokerton Posted 26 May 2010 , 5:56pm
post #3 of 8

Did she actually print it out in black and white or was it originally that way? I've been searching google but it's really hard to find black and white photos...you just get a ton of black and white cakes. Also, were the roses real or gumpaste?

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 26 May 2010 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 8

Ack... I just browsed through 43 pages of Google Images using the term 'cake' and filtered by black and white photos. Couldn't find your cake there. I don't know where else to look!

psurrette Posted 26 May 2010 , 7:29pm
post #5 of 8

Thats the cake Thank you so much! Gee she told me she saw it in black and white. I was looing for a black and white picture as well .
How did you find it so quick? I looked for an hour this morning
Thank you everyone!

7yyrt Posted 26 May 2010 , 8:16pm
post #6 of 8

Glad it was the right one.

Google images advanced ; site:cakecentral
Took maybe 3 minutes... LOVE that site!!!

psurrette Posted 26 May 2010 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 8

wow I didnt know you could do that. thank you for sharing. and yes I tired it and the cake was right there. Thank you so much

7yyrt Posted 26 May 2010 , 10:21pm
post #8 of 8

It's very handy.
Good luck with the cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%