Suggestions Wanted For Wholesale Fondant Suppliers In Uk

Business By CakeyKerry Updated 2 Jun 2010 , 4:18pm by rainbow_kisses

CakeyKerry Posted 24 May 2010 , 10:22pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all - I wonder if you can help me? I usually buy my fondant from a company, but I really need a wholesaler. Can anyone suggest one, please? I really need a large quantity of blue fondant (enough to cover 6, 8, 10, 12 and a couple of cutting cakes... Yup, I'm talking a LOT of blue fondant!) icon_eek.gif

Thank you!

K x

4 replies
taniabanana Posted 25 May 2010 , 7:08am
post #2 of 5

Hi CakeyKerry, that amount is a lot but nowhere near enough for most wholesalers. Usually they come in 100kg pails and they sometimes want you to order on a regular basis i.e. weekly or monthly. You might be better off asking your usual supplier if you can have a discount or free shipping. You could try Renshaw directly their website is

Good Luck!

CakeyKerry Posted 25 May 2010 , 1:23pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you SO much Tania - that's fantastic. My usual provider only does coloured icing in 1kg packs - I'll ask them if they do more, but I think I may be better off contacting Renshaws myself.

Thank you again! icon_biggrin.gif

lissyUK Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 10:38am
post #4 of 5

Hi Kerry

Would you mind telling me who you use at the moment? I get most things from, but business is going weel, so would like to buy stuff in bigger quantities. They only sell coloured fondant in 250g packs!

rainbow_kisses Posted 2 Jun 2010 , 4:18pm
post #5 of 5

I purchase most of my supplies from and they sell most things I need in bulk. Most of the colours will still come in 250gm blocks but you can buy them in bulk. many other places do ask that you buy on a regular basis to get a discounted bulk order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%