Question About Tip Used For Cupcake

Baking By Charmed Updated 27 May 2010 , 6:28pm by ShamsD

Charmed Posted 24 May 2010 , 2:54am
post #1 of 7

I love her cupcakes they are amazing!! could someone let me know what tip was used to pipe this?

6 replies
jammjenks Posted 24 May 2010 , 3:01am
post #2 of 7

Just a guess, but I'd say a 2D with heavy pressure.

ShamsD Posted 25 May 2010 , 6:40pm
post #3 of 7

This is the tip I use...very similar to the wilton 2 D.
Yes,with heavy pressure and move your hand very slowly for the frill to form.

juststarted Posted 25 May 2010 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 7

Oh welcome to the CC ShamsD. I'm so glad you're here now. I've always adored your your work of art.

ShamsD Posted 26 May 2010 , 6:19am
post #5 of 7

Thank youicon_smile.gif

I have been a member for some 2 yrs now but always forget to to log in.
I happen to check my stats on my flickr a/c and noticed loads of views coming from CC.
Clicked on the link and brought me to this page.

Charmed Posted 27 May 2010 , 3:03pm
post #6 of 7

Thank you all for your reply.
ShamsD I love your style.. your work is amazing!!

ShamsD Posted 27 May 2010 , 6:28pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks sweety icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%