Cookies And Cream Filling Recipe???

Baking By Maria925 Updated 7 Jun 2010 , 5:36pm by BellesMom

Maria925 Posted 23 May 2010 , 12:44am
post #1 of 10

I'm going crazy trying to find this recipe in the search. I wish I had just saved the darn thing...but anyway...

Does anyone have the recipe for this? It's not the one made with the oreos (I keep finding that one). But it's the one with the pudding mix. I bought the ingredients and now I can't find the recipe to know how much to use!!!

TIA

9 replies
LuvLyrics Posted 23 May 2010 , 12:59am
post #2 of 10

I know there is a Cookies and cream recipe here ... but here it's mine if you want to try it, the b/c is nice and whipped and not too sweet, when you add the oreos it balance the flavor really good.

1/2 Unsultad butter
1/2 H Ratio Shortening or Crisco
1 lb Confectioners sugar
pinch of salt
1 TBLSP Vanilla ( or as much as you want for consistency icon_smile.gif )
Crush oreos

Whip the butter and shortening with the wire whip in a kitchen aid ( not the paddle) until nice and fluffy and no lumps, add the sugar and vanilla, whip at medium speed till creamy. Crush the oreos in a ziploc back then add to the cream, mixt using a spatula ( I don't suggest how much oreo b/c everyone it's different.. use as mush as you want icon_smile.gif )

BellesMom Posted 23 May 2010 , 1:02am
post #3 of 10

I use:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 box of Pudding mix (in this case - Oreo Pudding Mix)

Start whipping the cream until it starts to form then add the pudding - continue whipping until fluffy. Great Filling!

LuvLyrics Posted 23 May 2010 , 1:15am
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellesMom

I use:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 box of Pudding mix (in this case - Oreo Pudding Mix)

Start whipping the cream until it starts to form then add the pudding - continue whipping until fluffy. Great Filling!

Do you need to keep the cake refrigerated with this filling? I've been wanting to try a whip cram filling.

jennbrownrigg Posted 23 May 2010 , 1:19am
post #5 of 10

I mix one pkg of nutriwhip/dreamwhip as directed, then add 2Tbsp. more milk along with one pkg pudding mix. It makes a mousse type filling that is slightly more stable than just whipping cream.
One of my faves!

Maria925 Posted 23 May 2010 , 1:20am
post #6 of 10

BellesMom...I think that's the one! I couldn't remember how much whipping cream to add. Thank you so much icon_smile.gif

Edit...wait I think it had Cool Whip in it??? I know I bought Cool Whip, whipping cream, and pudding mix. Maybe I'm just confused...ugh!

sweettreat101 Posted 23 May 2010 , 8:46am
post #7 of 10

As someone else posted. 2 cups whipping cream and one box cookies and cream instant pudding.

LuvLyrics Posted 24 May 2010 , 11:11am
post #8 of 10

But... do we need to keep the cake refrigerated if using wihp cream ?

cakeandpartygirl Posted 24 May 2010 , 11:41am
post #9 of 10

I think that you should because it seems to me that it could separate.

BellesMom Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 5:36pm
post #10 of 10

so sorry on the late response - I always put mine in the fridge because of the dairy in it....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%