Casey James Fans?? (American Idol)

Lounge By flavacakes Updated 22 May 2010 , 7:22pm by CWR41

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 4

Anyone a Casey James fan? I am totally obsessed with him!!! I just love who he is. He seems so genuine and humble. I'm going to the American Idol Live concert when it comes to Minnesota just to see him. I hope he goes out on his own, I'd pay big money to be in that first row!

I am so jealous of all you Texans out there!

3 replies
flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 22 May 2010 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 4

Really?!?!?! No one?!?!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 22 May 2010 , 4:12pm
post #3 of 4

I like him too...I think he has a really humble sexy side and that is why is did so well..He will be a big country music star cause his good looks alone will get him there and the fact he can sing doesn't hurt!

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 22 May 2010 , 7:22pm
post #4 of 4

He's a very talent guitar player. I don't know why the news didn't report on his jail time and arrest records for drunk driving during the competition (perhaps legal reasons or not wanting to influence his voting chances?), but the morning after he was booted off, our local TV was all over it. It makes me wonder if he was so humbled for the hospital that saved his life after a bad car accident that he may have caused while intoxicated. (I guess I could find out more online, if I cared to... just sayin' the news didn't cover the injury portion--only the DWIs and jail.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%