Help Needed Asap!! Edible Ink Cartridges

Decorating By tlreetz Updated 21 May 2010 , 6:34pm by Montrealconfections

tlreetz Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 7

I need some help, I"m going crazy with this. I have an Epson Stylus NX415 Printer/scanner/copier with edible ink cartridges. I have put the cartidges in the printer, snapped them in until the "clicked" and did a test print to get all the colors flowing. It printed a page and then I went to print another and the printer says ""Replace ink cartridges, Can not recongnize ink cartridges" UGH!!!! I have tried everything: cleaning print heads and cartridges, resetting, etc.....Please help!!! I need this for a cake asap!!

Thanks everyone!!

6 replies
mayo2222 Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:56pm
post #2 of 7

Are they new cartidges or did you refill them?

Chip Resetter
Chip Resetter allows you to reset the Epson cartridge, when refill the cartridge.
We do not stock those, but you can purchase one at your local business store. I've included a few links from
Chip Resetter: Reset cartridges with "smart chip" Guide accessory included - $3 value
Epson Chip Resetter: Compatible With Eps0n Printers Easy to Use - Order Now! Only $8.95

tlreetz Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:58pm
post #3 of 7

Hey Matt.....thanks, great idea but they are brand new cartridges! Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for future.

mayo2222 Posted 21 May 2010 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 7

Alright - well thats all I have for long distance tech support. Good luck Traci

tlreetz Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:08pm
post #5 of 7

On the phone now with tech support from the company we bought it from....keeping fingers crossed!!!

tlreetz Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:17pm
post #6 of 7

Well, they are sending us new clips for the cartridges, unforutnately that doesn't help us today.....ugh!

Montrealconfections Posted 21 May 2010 , 6:34pm
post #7 of 7

I had the same problem I returned my Epson due to it, I now have an old Canon before the chip technology it is very good.

Quote by @%username% on %date%