VickiG Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:18pm
post #1 of

I just tried to upload my first photo... but was never shown that it was in progress or given any status so I kept clicking on upload !!! and I'm afraid that I may have uploaded it a lot of times.

I am very sorry, and hopefully they can be deleted.

11 replies
cakemommy Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:22pm
post #2 of

Not to fear.....it's a really cool cake! I'm sure the extras will be taken care of!

Amy

flayvurdfun Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:25pm
post #3 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiG

I just tried to upload my first photo... but was never shown that it was in progress or given any status so I kept clicking on upload !!! and I'm afraid that I may have uploaded it a lot of times.

I am very sorry, and hopefully they can be deleted.

Not to fear, this has happened before...all you need to do is PM Jackie and have her delete the picture.... I dont believe anyone else can do that.

BJ Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:25pm
post #4 of

I was just thinking to myself - looks like somebody had a little trouble with the "enter" key - hahahahahaha We've all done it. Gave me a pretty good giggle for the end of the day. Thank you for that. icon_biggrin.gif

nanni Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:27pm
post #5 of

Some things are worth looking at several times!! Great cake idea!

VickiG Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:36pm
post #6 of

Whew ! only 3 ! I felt like I'd hit enter 100 times !!!! thanks for the immediate words of comfort !

nanni Posted 30 Aug 2005 , 8:44pm
post #7 of

We all have been there or will be there at a certain point-don't even think about it!

tanyascakes Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 5:31am
post #8 of

Vicki, that is the cutest idea!! I would have looked at it for ever time you posted it! I might have to use that Idea for a friend whose 4 y/o is having abirthday soon. If you don't mind, I mean?
Tanya

VickiG Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 7:53am
post #9 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyascakes

Vicki, that is the cutest idea!! I would have looked at it for ever time you posted it! I might have to use that Idea for a friend whose 4 y/o is having abirthday soon. If you don't mind, I mean?
Tanya

Tanyascakes, of course I wouldn't mind ! and glad that you enjoyed looking at it ! I just had no idea how many times I hit the Enter key... luckily it only got posted three times, and now the extras are removed...

what an embarrassing thing to do my first time posting a photo !

BJ Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 1:29pm

It's good to make a grand entrance - you'll always be remembered. icon_razz.gif

Daniela Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 7:22pm

Vicki, the cake is very cute. Good job!! As for the uploading trouble, don't even stress about it.!! We all learn from our mistakes

Daniela

PolishMommy Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 3:01pm

It's a really cute cake!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%