Driving Me Nuts...help Me Find This Cake Please!

Decorating By ZoesMum Updated 21 May 2010 , 12:24am by ZoesMum

ZoesMum Posted 19 May 2010 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 10

I really want to find this cake that I thought I saved in my favorites, but can't find icon_sad.gif. I believe it was a baby shower cake, the cool thing about it (and what I want to see), is that it had some large animals (pig, duck, sheep??) that were flat images and then just propped up against each layer. I want to say it was a three layer cake? If anyone has this in their favorites, or it is your cake, please point me in the right direction!! Thanks!

9 replies
ZoesMum Posted 19 May 2010 , 6:10pm
post #3 of 10

That isn't it, but is certainly similar and may give me the inspiration that I need! It is very cute...

Bluehue Posted 19 May 2010 , 6:19pm
post #4 of 10

Have you googled *animal baby shower cakes* and then hit *images* - as there are pages of them to see.
Perhaps it might be there - i just googled - here is the link.

Bluehue. icon_smile.gif

cakeaddiction Posted 19 May 2010 , 7:21pm
post #5 of 10

What's odd is I thought I had it too. I saved it for the idea of the overly oversized animals. I'm thinking it was for a 1st bday thought.

I know these are jungles (which for some reason I was thinking the other one was too, but heck I look at so many pics I can't rmember) but I hope they might help inspire you. I even looked through the last 100+ pages of pics posted back to the 9th and nothing...it's odd. Unless it was posted in an article, but couldn't find it there either.

ZoesMum Posted 20 May 2010 , 12:16am
post #7 of 10

None of those are it I'm afraid, but some have used a similar technique, so I guess they will have to do! So frustrating...I know I saved it in my favorites! Some great cakes though...thanks for looking everyone!

loriana Posted 20 May 2010 , 12:23am
post #8 of 10

I think you are thinking about my all-time favorite technique, the white chocolate method by The Whimsical Bakehouse. They have a cake just like that in their gallery (which isnt too large to scroll through)

Let me know if you find it.

Jeep_girl816 Posted 20 May 2010 , 12:34am
post #9 of 10

either the member deleted it or it belonged to a member that was ousted icon_sad.gif Was it "Whimsical Bakehouse"-ish?

ZoesMum Posted 21 May 2010 , 12:24am
post #10 of 10

Oooooh...love the Whimsical Bakehouse stuff!! They had an adorable jungle cake that was very inspiring!! OK...so what is this white chocolate method??

I am indeed thinking that the picture or the member were pulled for some reason, because I can't find it anywhere! Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%