My Shrek..

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 19 May 2010 , 8:46pm by jenscreativity

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 19 May 2010 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 6

Hello!

I made a shrek and posted on here yesterday. I can't attach this b/c my pic is too big for attachment,,but I was sad b/c someone told me that my shrek looked like the ninja turtle..Please, I worked soo hard on this and does my "shrek" look like that and does it look that bad to get "NO" comments?? First time I made him and it was difficult because I had to make his neck stand out some and so please, can you give me opinions on this?? I'm really kind of hurt here. Thanks so much everyone..I love this site!

5 replies
hvanaalst Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hvanaalst Posted 19 May 2010 , 2:46pm
post #2 of 6

I definitely don't think it looks like a ninja turtle. My 4 year old happened by as I was looking at it, his mouth dropped open, he banged his head on the table and said, that Shrek is awesome. I wish I could have taped his reaction for you, it was pretty cute.

jenscreativity Posted 19 May 2010 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 6

AWWWWWW..SO GREAT OF YOU TO SHARE THAT..I WAS REALLY SAD WITH THAT REPLY OF NINJA..I WISHED I DID SEE THAT REACTION, YET I BELIEVE YOU..GOD BLESS YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER..

ANYONE ELSE HAVE OPINIONS ON MY SHREK PLEASE?

Panchis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Panchis Posted 19 May 2010 , 3:44pm
post #4 of 6

It does not look like a turtle. Its looks like shrek to me...My daughter would love this...Good Job!

hvanaalst Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hvanaalst Posted 19 May 2010 , 7:03pm
post #5 of 6

He said after tho that he didn't think eating a Shrek would taste that good...lol You are welcome. I could honestly have a blog of my kid's very animated reactions to things. I figure no better critic then a child. Whenever I am making something and I want a true opinion, I ask him what he thinks it looks like and if he has no idea, I start over.

jenscreativity Posted 19 May 2010 , 8:46pm
post #6 of 6

everyone is soo nice on here..thank you! If anyone else has opinions,,would love to hear more..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%