I Saw Some Of The New Wilton Products At Michaels Today!

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 18 May 2010 , 9:29pm by prterrell

ttehan4 Posted 18 May 2010 , 12:55am
post #1 of 9

They had alot of the new cupcake or baking cups out. They are really cute but expensive. A twelve pack of the ruffled are 3.99 and a 15 pack of the scalloped are 3.99. They are way cuter than the pictures on the wilton site. They also had patterns that are not listed on Wilton. There was a damask type printed cup - loved it and there were more colors available. The black was a charcoal color and I could see using it alot.

The four foot section was set for alot more items that they didnt have in yet.

Oh, there were alot of premade sugar decorations, like tiaras, frogs and saying for cupcakes.

I am looking forward to see what else comes out. I have just about every cake toy know .. LOL, its always a treat to get something new.

Here is a link :
http://www.wilton.com/store/site/department.cfm?id=8EFBD38A-1E0B-C910-EADB37BF2A240623&fid=8EFBD399-1E0B-C910-EAE72E70005CCC16

8 replies
msulli10 Posted 18 May 2010 , 1:06am
post #2 of 9

Thank goodness they accept coupons!

ttehan4 Posted 18 May 2010 , 1:11am
post #3 of 9

Really! LOL

I did find a package of 30 5" long dows there today. The ends are sharpened on each one to push it into the cardboard base a little. I dont know if these are new, but Ive never seen them before so I thought I would give them a try. I always have to have my husband cut my dows for me because I can never get them all the same height. Hopefully this solves my problem..lol!

infinitsky Posted 18 May 2010 , 1:47am
post #4 of 9

I saw the new products too. From what they had out my favorites where the pillow pans, and the tiny shaped very cute edible sprinkles (gold stars and etc.) they are so tiny and cute.

Sassy74 Posted 18 May 2010 , 2:05am
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitsky

I saw the new products too. From what they had out my favorites where the pillow pans, and the tiny shaped very cute edible sprinkles (gold stars and etc.) they are so tiny and cute.

Mine too! Those looked adorable. Most of the new products are for cupcakes (that I saw) and I don't really do a lot of those. I did see a calla lily set, but I don't think I'll buy it. I like Edna's tip...use a heart shaped cutter and a paper cone water cup to form it. Pretty on the cheap!

MommaDukes Posted 18 May 2010 , 12:34pm
post #6 of 9

Our Michaels was already out of the pillow pans.
I don't shop without a coupon there.
For those that don't know sign up on line for coupons, also sign up for Joann's or AC Moore, Michaels will accept a Michael coupon AND a competitor at the same time as long as they are not the same % off.

ttehan4 Posted 18 May 2010 , 12:49pm
post #7 of 9

I did see pillow pans and the Calla Lilly former set. The Calla Lilly would be super small with that set. There were a ton of sprinkles too! I'll have to take the family each with there own coupon...lol!

AXOCutie143 Posted 18 May 2010 , 1:04pm
post #8 of 9

Well I know what I'm doing this weekend...

prterrell Posted 18 May 2010 , 9:29pm
post #9 of 9

Dows? icon_confused.gif

Do you by chance mean dowels? At first I thought it was a typo and you meant bows...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%