40% Off All Wilton Products At Hobby Lobby

Decorating By crazyladybaker Updated 18 May 2010 , 11:12pm by crazyladybaker

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 17 May 2010 , 11:48am
post #1 of 6

Just thought I would pass this on. I don't use a large amount of Wilton items but there are some things l like to keep on hand.
All Wilton items are 40% off this week. It expires 5/22/10.
Hope that helps someone.

5 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 17 May 2010 , 11:59am
post #2 of 6

Thanks. thumbs_up.gif

cakesbymindysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymindysue Posted 17 May 2010 , 12:19pm
post #3 of 6

Cool, I'm heading up there today. Our store hasn't been open for long so this will be the first time I've been. I want to see what they have for my son's graduation cake for Memorial Day weekend and if I can get it on sale, that will be great!

crazyladybaker Posted 17 May 2010 , 5:26pm
post #4 of 6

ohh, ladies I just noticed it is a print out coupon that was mailed to me. Feel free to IM me and I will fwd the email to you if you want to use it. I "think" that will work.
Sorry for the confusion.

cakesbymindysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbymindysue Posted 18 May 2010 , 8:57pm
post #5 of 6

I went ahead and signed up for the emails and they sent a coupon right away. I didn't make it yesterday, but I did today and I'm glad I did. I was able to get everything I needed and they even had foamcore on 50% off for certain sizes.

crazyladybaker Posted 18 May 2010 , 11:12pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesbymindysue

I went ahead and signed up for the emails and they sent a coupon right away. I didn't make it yesterday, but I did today and I'm glad I did. I was able to get everything I needed and they even had foamcore on 50% off for certain sizes.

Glad you did that! I have received this type email from them twice in the past 6 months so it comes in handy.
I bought all kinds of stuff... icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%