Where Can I Find This??

Decorating By Mikel79 Updated 15 May 2010 , 9:05pm by Mikel79

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all!

I am wanting to find a program that has printable banners. I want to be able to type something in the banner (Happy Birthday) inside it and then print it with my edible printer.

If you have seen some on Sharon Zambito's cakes you will see that she does this on some of her cakes. I asked her about this, but she said it was a old program that she had.

I already purchased the program from Kopykake....does not have it. I downloaded the Kopykake other program from their site...does not have it. I have Microsoft word that has banners, but you cannot print any text inside of it.

Any suggestions where I can find this?

Thank you
=)

2 replies
dnaboo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dnaboo Posted 15 May 2010 , 6:21pm
post #2 of 3

you could do a couple of things in Word for this....

bring your banner image into word and add a text box on the image. Once you do that you can add your text and then print.

OR

use Word Art which can give you additional options for the text instead of different sizes/colors of the font.

There is a simple to use program called Print Shop/Print Shop Pro (or various versions of this name) that will allow you to do banners... can find those at staples, best buy and sometimes they're as little as $20.00. Hope this helps you get started icon_smile.gif

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 15 May 2010 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 3

Wow!! That is a lot of good info!!!!

Thank you sooo much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%