Funny

Lounge By mrspriss0912 Updated 16 May 2010 , 8:47pm by emrldsky

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 15 May 2010 , 3:59am
post #1 of 3

So DD was at school yesterday "she is a freshman in HS" when one of he guy friends told her that women belong in the kitchen... icon_mad.gif This didnt sit well with DD, she came home telling me about it and I told her that its true.... women do belong in the kitchen....... with a bottle of arsnic and syanide..... and green leay vegie to hid the taste! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif She got a good laugh and now knows how to handle a shovanistic remark like that.
Should I be encourging that????? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif YES!!!!!!!! LOL

2 replies
kellyanne1981 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyanne1981 Posted 16 May 2010 , 8:30pm
post #2 of 3

lol love it

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 16 May 2010 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspriss0912

So DD was at school yesterday "she is a freshman in HS" when one of he guy friends told her that women belong in the kitchen... icon_mad.gif This didnt sit well with DD, she came home telling me about it and I told her that its true.... women do belong in the kitchen....... with a bottle of arsnic and syanide..... and green leay vegie to hid the taste! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif She got a good laugh and now knows how to handle a shovanistic remark like that.
Should I be encourging that????? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif YES!!!!!!!! LOL

Or something more simple, "If women belong in the kitchen, men belong buried 6ft in the ground." icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%