Clear Vanilla Question

Decorating By sweettreat101 Updated 14 May 2010 , 6:11pm by BeanCountingBaker

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone use Wilton's clear vanilla? I was thinking about buying the large bottle but wanted to know if you think the flavor is good. I usually use Mc Cormicks clear vanilla but the bottles are small and the other brands they sell online don't look like clear vanilla to me. They have a brownish tint to them. TIA

6 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 14 May 2010 , 3:25pm
post #2 of 7

I use it all the time. I also like Adam's Clear Vanilla.

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 14 May 2010 , 3:25pm
post #3 of 7

I prefer McCormiks but Wilton is fine. I actually use it quite often because it does come in a larger bottle.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 14 May 2010 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 7

If you go to Adam's website you can by pint or gallon sizes of the clear vanilla, in the long run the gallon price is cheaper than Wilton's. Their clear butter is good too.

I've tried Magic Line's flavors before. The clear vanilla was good, but I didn't care for their clear butter.

lilrhodybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilrhodybaker Posted 14 May 2010 , 4:48pm
post #5 of 7

I have only used Wilton's clear vanilla and butter. I had no idea that McCormick's had clear too.

kellikrause Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellikrause Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:55pm
post #6 of 7

I like Molina clear vanilla from Mexico. It just has a very good taste that I can't find in other brands. I get it on ebay.

BeanCountingBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeanCountingBaker Posted 14 May 2010 , 6:11pm
post #7 of 7

I use Bulter's Double Strength Clear Vanilla - I get it at my bulk foods store and it comes in a larger size.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%