Which Airbrush To Choose? Fat Daddios Or Master Airbrush?

Decorating By Deniro Updated 16 May 2010 , 11:22pm by iletmn0

Deniro Posted 14 May 2010 , 3:25am
post #1 of 6

I'm taking a airbrush class in one week. They are suppose to teach you the basics, how to use and clean your airbrush machine. The cake supply store that is teaching this class carries the Fat Daddios airbrush system for $250. I saw a Master Airbrush on Amazon.com for about $140 this one comes with 12 airbrush colors. Please help me make my decision. I've compared both on line but can't make up my mind. I'm wondering if the Fat Daddios would be a better quality because of the price difference or if I should just stick with the affordable Master airbrush. This will be only for home use not commercial. I plan on making maybe 1 to 2 cakes per month. Your input is greatly appreciated.

5 replies
Deniro Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:19pm
post #2 of 6

anyone? icon_cry.gif

CandystorePA Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:36pm
post #3 of 6

I have the one that is sold on Globalsugar craft for $138 and it a little machine but it handy and I am not a professional so the importance for me was the way it can be cleaned and how it handles and the speed of the air. The one I have has 3 speed and I LOVE IT!!!!

It only need 3 caps fulled of water thru the pocket you placed the color and it clean. so not a fussy type at all.

I hope that help you

CandystorePA Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:37pm
post #4 of 6

CandystorePA Posted 14 May 2010 , 2:38pm
post #5 of 6

Complete Airbrush System with Moisture Trap by Creative Cutters

iletmn0 Posted 16 May 2010 , 11:22pm
post #6 of 6

Here's the same system on Amazon sold for $120:

It's great and the price is reasonable.

Quote by @%username% on %date%