List Of Online Stores With Cheap Cake Toys/ Decorations

Decorating By sberryp Updated 15 May 2010 , 3:48am by I_luv_cakes

sberryp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sberryp Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:36pm
post #1 of 19

Hello cake makers! I am looking for online store with cheap cake toys or other things that i can put on cakes. I am falling so in love with baing and have been getting at least an order a week. Let's work together to put together a list of suppliers.

18 replies
karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 19

I really like this seller on eCrater - she is so nice and b/c of where she is shipping from I can do ground shipping and get my stuff delivered in 1-2 days.

http://kakes4kids.ecrater.com/

ameliasam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ameliasam Posted 13 May 2010 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 19

I get my cake decorating from decopac.com and I get my licensed stuff from publix they will sell the kits to you. I don't have a license so I can't order licensed cake kits from decopac. I hope this helps icon_lol.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 14 May 2010 , 1:17am
post #4 of 19

What kind of "toys" are you looking for?

There are links to sites all over cake central, but it really helps to know what you're looking for. As there are multiple places for fondant, cookie cutters, fondant tools, flower making tools, molds, pans, etc.....

And if you're looking for an all around place then there are quite a few of those also.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 4:53pm
post #5 of 19

I am looking for the little toys and characters that goes on cakes. I have all of my supplies already. I got them from ebay and Michaels. Looking for toys like spider man, graduation caps, and etc.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 4:58pm
post #6 of 19

How can you order from decopac? Do I have to have a business liecense? I can not see the prices online.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:01pm
post #7 of 19

I can not order from (?)co, I forgot that fast. I think that you were telling me that in your post.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:04pm
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenm0712

I really like this seller on eCrater - she is so nice and b/c of where she is shipping from I can do ground shipping and get my stuff delivered in 1-2 days.

http://kakes4kids.ecrater.com/

Love this website, but some of the things are expensive. Most of the items are not. Thanks!

leily Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:05am
post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sberryp

How can you order from decopac? Do I have to have a business liecense? I can not see the prices online.

In order to buy the licensed character items you will need a business Tax ID number. This is also the same for Bakery Crafts (DecoPac's competition, they have many of the same characters, but different kits)

ameliasam Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:30am
post #10 of 19

You do have to have a license to order the licensed stuff from decopac but they have a lot of stuff you can order if you don't have a license. I get my licensed stuff from publix or some cake decorating stores here in nashville, TN but I love ordering from decopac they can give you a non-license account and their catalog is about 400 pages.

sberryp Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:44am
post #11 of 19

I am from Nashville, I miss home. Anyways how do I order because on the website it said that I could not but I will try. There is not a Publix in MD

leily Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:51am
post #12 of 19
Quote:

I am from Nashville, I miss home. Anyways how do I order because on the website it said that I could not but I will try. There is not a Publix in MD

Did you set up an account online with DecoPac? I would imagine once you do that then you can place the order.

ameliasam Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:52am
post #13 of 19

All you need to do is call 1-800-332-6722 and press 1 to order tell them you will like to make a new non-license account or if you have your license then tell them you like to make a new account I hope that helps thanks

sberryp Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:57am
post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliasam

All you need to do is call 1-800-332-6722 and press 1 to order tell them you will like to make a new non-license account or if you have your license then tell them you like to make a new account I hope that helps thanks

ThANKS!

leily Posted 15 May 2010 , 1:59am
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliasam

Yep, just clicked on their online application it it requires your Federal Tax ID number, so if you don't have one you'll have to call to set up a non-license account.

sberryp Posted 15 May 2010 , 2:21am
post #16 of 19

How can I see the prices on decopac?

leily Posted 15 May 2010 , 2:30am
post #17 of 19
Quote:

How can I see the prices on decopac?

You have to have an account set up before you can see the prices.

ameliasam Posted 15 May 2010 , 3:21am
post #18 of 19

you do have to have account to see the prices and when you order make sure you tell the people who you are doing a cake for that you need a week. If you need it by friday order on monday and if you need it by saturday order on tuesday it takes about 3 days to get your order and if you have sent to your home you have to be there to sign for it they will not leave it without someone to sign for it. I have it sent to my work. thanks

I_luv_cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
I_luv_cakes Posted 15 May 2010 , 3:48am
post #19 of 19

I love kakes4kids.net. They have so much to choose from and it is very affordable. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%