New Cupcake Liners

Baking By KKristy Updated 14 May 2010 , 7:21am by sweet-cupcakes

KKristy Posted 13 May 2010 , 12:06am
post #1 of 6

These are the new wilton "ruffled baking cups"....

Has anyone seen anything like this that would be available in bulk ? They are almost like a flat edged souffle cup....ideas ?

5 replies
cylstrial Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:12pm
post #2 of 6

I haven't seen those before - but they are really cute! Thanks for posting a picture! Hopefully, someone else can direct you where to buy them.

MariaK38 Posted 13 May 2010 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 6

ooh, love those! it makes the cupcakes look so classy! when you find out where to buy these, please post so I can get some, too! icon_biggrin.gif

KKristy Posted 13 May 2010 , 5:33pm
post #4 of 6

I saw them at Joann' a few different colors including the white ( pink, blue and maybe green). They are nice, I was interested in finding someplace to order them or something similar in bulk quantities.
Keep your eyes open for me girls, lol !

kake4me2 Posted 13 May 2010 , 5:45pm
post #5 of 6

I saw some of the new wilton liners at Joanns and Michaels. Have to say I bought the ones that look like flower petals and they stuck to my cupcakes. Never had this happen before with any other liners........

sweet-cupcakes Posted 14 May 2010 , 7:21am
post #6 of 6

Hi, everybody. I have the white cupcake liners you discussed in bulk now. I also run a small business of cupcake liners on Ebay. Below is my store:

this white one is not listed yet, but in stock now. If you favor any design and would like to purchase in bulk, please send me a message before purchase. As the price is usally fixed on Ebay, I would give you more disount on both the price and shipping charge for bulk sales. One more notice, they are shipped from abroad, it's must slower than native shipping. Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%