How Do I Make A Boob/bikini Cake?

Decorating By sberryp Updated 16 May 2010 , 2:57pm by sberryp

sberryp  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sberryp Posted 11 May 2010 , 11:11pm
post #1 of 6

I want to know how to I exactly make a boob cake? What type and or size pans should I use? I was thinking about using a sheet pan with the Wilton ball pans for the boobs, but I ordered them online and have not received them. I did pick up some stainless stell bowls from Ikea, but the seem too small for boobs for a sheet cake.
Thanks for your help in advance.

5 replies
 SuzyNoQ  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 12 May 2010 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 6

The wilton ball pans I have are about 6 inches, I used them with a 11x15 on my female torso cake, I think the proportion was good. What size bowls did you get?

winny01  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
winny01 Posted 12 May 2010 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 6

I also used the Wilton sports ball pans.and I ordered the Biggins cake pan online which is the female torso and breast. They both came out pretty good. Good luck.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:11pm
post #4 of 6

I made the cake and it came out great! I used the 12x18 sheet cake for the body and the Wilton ball pans for the boobs. I did pick up some stainless steel bowls from Ikea that I plan to use for smaller boobs and for belly cakes. I read somewhere that somebody used stainless bowls for the cake. Hope that you like.

sberryp Posted 14 May 2010 , 5:12pm
post #5 of 6

I couldn't post the picture, but it is in my photos

sberryp Posted 16 May 2010 , 2:57pm
post #6 of 6

I wanted to know if you make the clothing for the bikini cake on the cake and then cut or on the molds. I had some issues with this while making my cake. You don't want to mess up the fondant underneath. Any suggestions are welcomed

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%