Kudos To Ck Products

Decorating By mpetty Updated 13 May 2010 , 1:28am by mpetty

mpetty Posted 11 May 2010 , 12:08pm
post #1 of 6

Last Friday night I sent a very frustrated email to CK Products because I was having a horrible time trying to open a few of their dust jars. I just received a very nice email from them, telling me that they hate the jars too and are researching other alternatives. They also offered to send me replacements for the 3 jars that I had so much trouble with (the dusts flew everywhere when I finally yanked the jars open).

I was venting about the problem on last Friday night's cake club thread so thought I should give them their due credit, too. thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
iamelms Posted 11 May 2010 , 12:17pm
post #2 of 6

yay! I'm so glad they're working on those, those jars are terrible!!! thanks for letting us know that something is being done about it icon_biggrin.gif

mpetty Posted 12 May 2010 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 6

Just an update. I emailed my shipping address to CK on Monday, and the replacement dusts arrived today by UPS. That's some darned good customer service, to me! thumbs_up.gif

iamcakin Posted 12 May 2010 , 11:52pm
post #4 of 6

I LOVE this company!

They really do have customer service.
I recently really messed up an order, and they picked up on it, and called me to straighten it out!!

They call when something is out of stock to see if we want to substitute an item...so much better than finding out when we open a box and half of the items we need are on back-order.

BlakesCakes Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:12am
post #5 of 6

They are a great company.

I hate those pots, too. I've had some luck using a church key bottle opener like this one:

I hate to admit it--but I know I'm not the only one--that what works best are ....................your teeth icon_wink.gif

I bought some small portion cups and lids at GFS (I think you can find them at Costco & Sams, too) and once opened, I transfer the dusts to those. No more opening issues!

mpetty Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:28am
post #6 of 6

Hmmm, those little cups look perfect, Rae. I'll have to stop by GFS and pick some up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%