Best Place To Buy Cake Mixes In Bulk.

Decorating By Mama_Mias_Cakes Updated 10 May 2010 , 2:25pm by 1234me

Mama_Mias_Cakes Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 3

Good Morning!

I am getting in quite a bit of orders now and business is growing quickly. I use Duncan Hines as a base for my cakes. This is not a scratch vs box debate. I have been pricing things online and looking at stores like Sam's (they do not always carry the brand I prefer). I do not mind online, but the ones I have seen are not really any difference in price per box than Walmart. I just want a place where I can get a good deal, which is why I'm reaching out to this wonderful community of knowledgeable cake people. Thanks for your help! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
ttehan4 Posted 10 May 2010 , 2:11pm
post #2 of 3

I haven't found a place to buy in bulk, but I usually hit Meijers when they have a sale. Usually 10 for 10 get the 11th free. Krogers runs a sale on DH once in a while and they will order in cases for you if you ask.

1234me Posted 10 May 2010 , 2:25pm
post #3 of 3

WalMart seems to be best for me. You can ask them to order cases specifically for you. I was doing this for awhile but I didn't have time for them to find the manager over the baknig section, then he would go to the back and get it, etc. I just went back to taking them all off the shelf icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%