Where Can I Get This Cutter From

Decorating By sugarinspired Updated 13 May 2010 , 9:02pm by sugarinspired

sugarinspired Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:16am
post #1 of 21

i saw this cupcake and love the dogwood cutter anyone know where i can get this at?
LL

20 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:30am
post #2 of 21
tonedna Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:42am
post #3 of 21

Actually, those are Benison Fantasy flowers cutters.
http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=19981&name=Fantasy%20Flower%20Set%20by%20Stephen%20Benison

Hope this helps!
Edna icon_smile.gif

newmansmom2004 Posted 10 May 2010 , 2:12am
post #4 of 21

Those are gorgeous cupcakes - where did you find the photo? I'd love to see what other lovely goodies they have.

LindaF144a Posted 10 May 2010 , 2:39am
post #5 of 21

So are the lines on the flowers free hand?

tonedna Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:01am
post #6 of 21

Yes, they are freehanded, you can use a needle tool to do them
Edna icon_smile.gif

thin4life Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:35am
post #7 of 21

Those cupcakes are absolutely beautiful. But $43 plus shipping for cutters is ridiculous!

soledad Posted 10 May 2010 , 3:43am
post #8 of 21

NEWMANSMOM2004
Go to fllickr and put in beautiful cupcakes or just cupcakes and it will take you to the cupcake WORLD! and when you get ther click and the names or link names and will take you to different peoples work,or go to images in google and put the word cupcake

bye

kathyx1 Posted 10 May 2010 , 4:02am
post #9 of 21

These are made by Nicky. Here is a link to her work, so beautiful! http://www.flickr.com/photos/smallthingsiced/

tonedna Posted 10 May 2010 , 5:41am
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4life

Those cupcakes are absolutely beautiful. But $43 plus shipping for cutters is ridiculous!




Yes Benison prices are a bit out of this world. Im not sure why.
Edna icon_smile.gif

auntiecake Posted 10 May 2010 , 6:06am
post #11 of 21

Edna you are so sharing! You are definitely my cake angel. Your work is fabulous, but I have told you that before and I know many agree w/me. Thanks for sharing all your awesome cake talents.

tonedna Posted 10 May 2010 , 6:11am
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiecake

Edna you are so sharing! You are definitely my cake angel. Your work is fabulous, but I have told you that before and I know many agree w/me. Thanks for sharing all your awesome cake talents.




icon_redface.gif Thanks!.. icon_razz.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

conchita Posted 10 May 2010 , 6:55am
post #13 of 21

OMG, it will be so perfect if cricut cake would make something for petals and all kinds of flowers. that would be so nice! thanks for the info.

tron Posted 10 May 2010 , 6:57am
post #14 of 21

I totally agree......Edna you are awesome!!!!! I have learned so much from watching your youtube videos. You were one of my inspirations to go ahead with cake decorating. Thanks so much!!

tonedna Posted 12 May 2010 , 1:39am
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron

I totally agree......Edna you are awesome!!!!! I have learned so much from watching your youtube videos. You were one of my inspirations to go ahead with cake decorating. Thanks so much!!




I am glad they helped!..
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

sugarinspired Posted 13 May 2010 , 12:52am
post #16 of 21

yes i found this photo through flickr and yes the flickr world of cupcakes are amazing. Thanks everyone for the input and Edna thanks for all the tutorial you are an amazing artist icon_wink.gif

Ivy383 Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:10am
post #17 of 21

Those cupcakes are beautiful! icon_smile.gif

sweettoothmom1 Posted 13 May 2010 , 1:53am
post #18 of 21

on another cupcake note...how did she get such consistent dome shapes under fondant? u think buttercream, or its the cake?

tonedna Posted 13 May 2010 , 8:28pm
post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarinspired

yes i found this photo through flickr and yes the flickr world of cupcakes are amazing. Thanks everyone for the input and Edna thanks for all the tutorial you are an amazing artist icon_wink.gif




It's my pleasure!..Thanks
Edna icon_smile.gif

dalis4joe Posted 13 May 2010 , 8:31pm
post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Actually, those are Benison Fantasy flowers cutters.
http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=19981&name=Fantasy%20Flower%20Set%20by%20Stephen%20Benison

Hope this helps!
Edna icon_smile.gif




Him and Lindy Smith have the most gorgeous cutters ever!!! pricey but gorgeous!

sugarinspired Posted 13 May 2010 , 9:02pm
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettoothmom1

on another cupcake note...how did she get such consistent dome shapes under fondant? u think buttercream, or its the cake?



i think she used a ice cream scooper but the consistency is probably stiff strong enough to hold the fondant on top

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%