Help! Cupcake Liners Wholesale From Abroad

Baking By sweet-cupcakes Updated 14 May 2011 , 6:36pm by Kittochan

sweet-cupcakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 4:09pm
post #1 of 11

hello, everybody icon_smile.gif I am running a small business of cupcake liners online, and going to start wholesale. It's inspired by a customer openning a cupcake & cafe store in GA. She gave me a wholesale order, I thought I perhaps have a try icon_biggrin.gif . The designs are unqiue, I collect them and sell at no brand, a few might be Wilton. One question is they are shipped from abroad in HK. It might takes about 2 weeks or more to reach US. The time is ok for retail, not sure whether good for wholesale. icon_sad.gif One thing could be sure is the designs are unqiue , price reasonal, quality is good.
Second question is how many cupcake liners do you always order a time? What color or designs if run a small business of bakery? I always pack them in box for protection and ship via international shipping service to control the cost. Shipping fee may be expensive than USPS once exceeding certain quantity. I want to get the best price & shipping charge when start wholesale business. Thanks for your kind advice in advance icon_lol.gif

10 replies
kileyscakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 11

I am always looking for wholesale prices when I am buying liners, and I love unique greaseproof liners! right now I get mine from etsy and they will sell at wholesale prices at 500 and that is just right for me I like to order 500 at a time. Let me know your shop when you open I would love to order some!!!
Kiley

whitet4 Posted 10 May 2010 , 12:36am
post #3 of 11

Ive been looking for brown liners wholesale for some time now for my shop. Would loooooove to get pricing.

stresseddesserts Posted 16 May 2010 , 5:24pm
post #4 of 11

I'm looking for high quality greaseproof dark brown cupcake liners, hot pink, black liners in bulk. Please let me know if you have these in stock. I need 1000's

sweet-cupcakes Posted 17 May 2010 , 3:02am
post #5 of 11

Hi, thanks.I open a cupcake liners store on Ebay, below is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Orange-Manor-Cookie-Cutter-Store_CUPCAKE-LINERS_W0QQ_fsubZ350436519QQ_sidZ923757339QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

anybody favores these greaseproof cupcake liners please visit my store or send me a message for wholesale, I will give more discount on both the price and shipping. Thanks

kimbo13 Posted 25 Nov 2010 , 6:22pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kileyscakes

I am always looking for wholesale prices when I am buying liners, and I love unique greaseproof liners! right now I get mine from etsy and they will sell at wholesale prices at 500 and that is just right for me I like to order 500 at a time. Let me know your shop when you open I would love to order some!!!
Kiley





Hi Kiley,

I was wondering if you can tell me which seller you purchase from on etsy. They have so many but I'm new to etsy and not sure who is a good seller with regards to price (including shipping) and reliability

Kittochan Posted 12 May 2011 , 2:47am
post #7 of 11

Actually, I buy all my cupcake liners from a company called Pfeil & Holing. Their website is a bit hard to navigate, but their prices are decent. Http://www.cakedeco.com for those who are interested :3

kimbo13 Posted 12 May 2011 , 2:30pm
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittochan

Actually, I buy all my cupcake liners from a company called Pfeil & Holing. Their website is a bit hard to navigate, but their prices are decent. Http://www.cakedeco.com for those who are interested :3





Ever had any trouble with regards to shipping or accepting payment?

Kittochan Posted 13 May 2011 , 1:15am
post #9 of 11

Nope. They ship pretty fast to me. Only thing is that they have a 50$ minimum order, but other than that it's not too bad. Their prices are pretty decent and they seem to have a wide variety of baking stuff.

kimbo13 Posted 13 May 2011 , 1:25am
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittochan

Nope. They ship pretty fast to me. Only thing is that they have a 50$ minimum order, but other than that it's not too bad. Their prices are pretty decent and they seem to have a wide variety of baking stuff.




Thanks for the site..they really have great stuff. I ordered a bunch of stuff today so hopefully I have no problems with them. They do have good prices

Kittochan Posted 14 May 2011 , 6:36pm
post #11 of 11

It's no problem! :3 They are really quick with their shipping. I get my stuff in 1-2 business days icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%