Cricut Cake... Mother's Day Gift!!! Yeah!!!

Decorating By dalis4joe Updated 10 May 2010 , 1:14am by dalis4joe

dalis4joe Posted 9 May 2010 , 2:57pm
post #1 of 11

Well.... after avoiding all threads about cricut cake... cause I didn't have one and was super red with envy (I know it's bad... God tells me better... I should nevract that way... but my flesh is weak)

This morning.... there is was MY CRICUT CAKE on top of my Kitchen Island!!!

He had left for church already so I couldn't jump and give him a super hug but he will GET HIS!!!! when we get home later....

Now on to reading all CRICUT and learning hehehehe

Super Happy... Stoked!!! Beaming!!! Exited!!!! I can't waitttt to make my first cake with it!!!!!

I will post my pics with it after church... CYA!

icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gifthumbs_up.gificon_lol.gificon_eek.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_smile.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gificon_smile.gificon_eek.gificon_razz.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gifcowboy.gifdunce.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gifking.gifthumbs_up.gificon_lol.gifprincess.gif

I can keep adding and adding hehehehe....

10 replies
ctinaw Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:03pm
post #2 of 11

What a thoughtful gift - isn't it nice to get something you actually want?

onlymadaresane Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:23pm
post #3 of 11

Way to go! Happy Mother's Day!

Jenny0730 Posted 9 May 2010 , 4:39pm
post #4 of 11

Yea for you! My husband kept asking "theoretically" what I would want and I kept going back and forth between the cricut and a kitchenaid stand mixer. I have a stand mixer that was my grandmother's so I needed a serious upgrade. I eventually said the stand mixer which I am super excited about.

My birthday is in July so I am planning on putting the cricut on my birthday wish list.

Have a great time with your cricut. I can't wait to see pics.

Kiddiekakes Posted 9 May 2010 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 11

I got $600.00 of New lighting for my house thumbs_up.gif ...We are renovating...Yeah....now I can see what the heck I am doing... icon_wink.gif

dalis4joe Posted 9 May 2010 , 7:02pm
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny0730

Yea for you! My husband kept asking "theoretically" what I would want and I kept going back and forth between the and a kitchenaid stand mixer. I have a stand mixer that was my grandmother's so I needed a serious upgrade. I eventually said the stand mixer which I am super excited about.

My birthday is in July so I am planning on putting the on my birthday wish list.

Have a great time with your . I can't wait to see pics.

Well... if I didn't have my KA.. I would FOR SURE get the KA over the cricut cake....
so u did the right thing!!! keep us updated for July!

dalis4joe Posted 9 May 2010 , 7:06pm
post #7 of 11

it's the best when u get something u actually want!!! I mean... there is nothing wrong with jewelry and purses (which is what I usually get) but it's good when u been wanting something and u actually get just that...

my friend wanted a laptop and her hubby got it fo rher so she is super happy...

Kitchen Aid...
Lighting..
Cricut Cake...

Now on the the next item on our "I want... list" hehehehe
Sheeter??? toooooo much $$$$$$$ (but would be awesome lol)

KristyM Posted 9 May 2010 , 8:25pm
post #8 of 11

I got a cricut cake for my birthday this week and am really excited however I just opened the box and I think they put the wrong blade in! There is no dial on top of the blade housing to adjust the blade depth. Has anyone else had this problem or am I just missing something? Really frustrated now.

BrightDelights Posted 9 May 2010 , 10:19pm
post #9 of 11

I got cricut cake for Mother's Day too! Too bad it wasn't sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me when I got up though! I'll just have to wait patiently for it to be delivered. Making the gum paste tomorrow to I can use it straight out of the box when it's delivered.

Yay for good hubbies!

pastryqueen9 Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:16pm
post #10 of 11

I got a Cricut Cake as well! And like you dalis4joe it was on the counter in the kitchen this morning when I got up. Soooooooooooooooooooooo VERY EXCITED!!! I CAN'T wait to open and get to work!!! YES kudos to good, attentive, caring hubbies and Happy Mother's Day to Everyone icon_biggrin.gif

dalis4joe Posted 10 May 2010 , 1:14am
post #11 of 11

yeah!!!! can't wait to use it.... I see it and I'm like... ok... how do I start ??? I have no idea how to use it lol....can't wait though.....

We better think of something good for father's day hehehe... he said... lemme guess.... I'm getting socks and underwear for father's day right.... hehehe
I always get him boring things... but I MUST do something nice this year... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%