For All You Wedding Bouquet Flavoring Users

Decorating By yummy Updated 10 May 2010 , 12:25am by sugarshack

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 8 May 2010 , 8:42pm
post #1 of 14

What cake/filling flavors go well with the wedding bouquet flavoring when used in icing?

What cake/fillings flavors do you think does not work with it?

Has anyone ever tried it in the cake, if so, how much did you use; how was it? Thanks all.

13 replies
DALIG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DALIG Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:09am
post #2 of 14

Personally i hate wedding bouquet, i bought it because it sounded really yummy, but as soon as i tried it in my icing, seriusly, to me, it was discussting, i ended up throwing it away, but it depends on the peaple. I wouldnt use it.

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:29am
post #3 of 14

it is the only icing I use for any cake flavor. it is a" bakery" type icing flavor, but wayyyy yummier. I have out it in cake too, cookies and it all tastes good!

sugarshack Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:31am
post #4 of 14

also, please be aware that are imitators now out there selling a product called "wedding bouquet" that is not the original. The original and genuine wedding bouquet is made by B&B. If you do not see that on the label, it is not the right one.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 9 May 2010 , 3:52am
post #5 of 14

Hi yummy, I have the wedding bouquet by B&B that sharon is talking about. It taste very good. You need to try it , to see if YOU like it or not. We do all have different taste. That is true. Sharon has great dvd's on buttercream, fondant, topsy turvy and sheet cakes. You might know that she is our cake hero , here on c/c. She can also tell you what flavors she likes in cakes for this wedding bouquet. hth

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 9 May 2010 , 1:11pm
post #6 of 14

I love the Wedding Bouquet..I get mine straight from Sandra at B&B and she is a lovely person to chat wih as well!
That's the flavor I use in all my icings everyone loves it !
Thanks to Sharon for turning us all on to that wonderful flavor and where she got it I have not used anything since !

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 9 May 2010 , 6:26pm
post #7 of 14

Thank you everyone.

Sugarshack, how much would you think is a good amount ( nice flavor) in a single cake mix recipe; how much in a single batch of cookie dough (NFSC)?

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 9 May 2010 , 8:21pm
post #8 of 14

I tried it when I did Sharon's buttercream... and we all loved how good it is... even smelling it... I sometimes open the bottle just to smell it just cause it's so good....

I used it also on my cake batter (1 tablespoon) and it gave it a great flavor...

KayMc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayMc Posted 9 May 2010 , 8:32pm
post #9 of 14

I have never heard of this, so can you be specific as to where to buy this? I am looking for flavorings. Thank you.

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 9 May 2010 , 10:57pm
post #10 of 14

Wedding Bouquet
B&B cake supply
13096 Shannon Ln
Hammond, LA
(985) 542-8079
This is the Original place that Sharon posted ..I order mine from here.

whitet4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whitet4 Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:06pm
post #11 of 14

you can also buy it from www.fondantsource.com .

JudyDP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JudyDP Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:27pm
post #12 of 14

Can't imagine not likiing it.....EVERYONE loves it that I have baked for. I use it in cookies, cakes, and, of course, buttercream. Buy it from B & B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalis4joe

we all loved how good it is... even smelling it... I sometimes open the bottle just to smell it just cause it's so good..

Me, too...........

KayMc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayMc Posted 9 May 2010 , 11:34pm
post #13 of 14

Thank you! I found this. What type of flavor is it? Butter?

sugarshack Posted 10 May 2010 , 12:25am
post #14 of 14

it is an emulsion with many flavors... almond, butter, vanilla, citrus and other yummy goodies. hard to explain.

you use it to your personal taste, no set rules in amounts, maybe one TBS per cake mix

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%